Terms And Conditions For Usage Of This Website & Soundgine Players
The term ‘Soundgine.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is listed on the ‘contact’ page. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We at Soundgine use several layers of security to protect your music. We do not sell your information to third party companies.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Soundginebeats.com's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Although we try our hardest to have a bulletproof experience, we do not warrant that this website will operate error-free or that this website will be free from technical difficulties. If you use of this website results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Soundgine is not responsible for those costs. Soundgine is provided on an "as is' basis without any warranties of any kind. Soundgine, to the fullest extent permitted by law disclaims all warranties, whether additional information and clauses.
The website "Soundgine.com" design, programming of the players or website or any variation thereof are solely owned by the Company and are registered trademarks or are otherwise legally protected. These trademarks, and any other Company trademarks and trade names, registered or unregistered, owned or licensed, now existing or created in the future, and any variations thereof, are and shall remain the trademarks and trade names and exclusive property of Company. Any unauthorized use of such trademarks and trade names is unlawful. Other trademarks on this Website are the property of their respective owners, and may not be used by you in any form.
This Website (including without limitation all programs, complied binaries, interface layout, interface text, documentation and graphics) is the property of Company and is protected by copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries. The Company reserves any rights not expressly granted to you.
You may not sell or modify the Website content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Website content in any way for any public, commercial, or non-commercial purpose. The use of the Website content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
Not For Resell
You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, rent, lease, lend, reverse engineer, modify or disassemble the player & admin code (Includes first generation models sold on soundgine.com, dreamlinestudio.net & dreamlinestudio.com). The programming, including any modified or customized versions, cannot be resold, redistributed, or offered as a service without explicit written permission from Soundgine. Soundgine reserves the right to refuse permission to use this software product to any individual or organization/company for any reason, and may do so without notice. You may not remove any copyright notices in any of the source code, such as those in php, as, asp/asp.net scripts, and flash codes. In short, you may not resell any of our products. Any attempt to do so is a violation of the rights of the Application Provider (Soundgine) and its licensors. If You breach this restriction, You may be subject to prosecution and damages.
Subcription & Payment of Service
Subscribing to Soundgine can be made using Paypal or the use of a credit/debit card using 2checkout.com so you have a choice. Every month on the day you subscribed you will be charged a subscription fee. There are no other hidden fee's applied just your monthly subscription fee. Any failed payments will suspend your Soundgine player automatically, which basically means the player on your website will be missing as we temporarily disable your embed code.
We understand that there are different reasons for failed payment so we keep your account in suspension mode for 15 days. Reactivation is simple, just log into your My Account and reactivate by paying your bill via Paypal or credit card. After 15 days accounts are permanently deleted from our system. If you initiate a cancellation, your account is deleted usually within 24 hours. You can cancel anytime as we don't hold you to any type of contract. There are no refunds if you have used your monthly allotted time.
Refunds & Cancellation
Cancel anytime, there are no set contracts or obligation. Refunds are given to new accounts that have been newly created. We allow a full refund within 7 days of service. Absolutely no refunds for time used, in short if you used 3 months of service you cannot receive 3 months’ worth of refunds. Having your account on our server does require monetary and human manpower to operate.
Upgrade & Downgrade Refunds & Credits
No credits or refunds given when upgrading or downgrading plans. We recommend you change plans a couple days before your existing plan runs out to get the most out of your current plan. We clearly display how many days left you have on your plan inside your "Account" area.
You keep 100% of all the sales you make on the Soundgine system. We do not keep a percentage or charge you for hosting your player or music. Any Paypal or credit card chargebacks or fraudulent payments are responsibility of the user and do not in any way reflect on the service provided by Soundgine.com. You are responsible for the standard Paypal fee's usually associated with all transactions
Any music that is being posted by a individual must be music that is produced/or owned by the musician.
A user may only upload music that they own or own the copyright to. Uploading copyrighted material is strictly forbidden. Soundgine absolves all responsibility for any copyrighted material uploaded to Soundgine.
Soundgine has no way to tell if a beat is sampled and they cannot be held liable for any sampled or falsely presented music. If you are using sampled music you must obtain permission from the original artist and have proof of this permission. We do not monitor whether music is original or not, this is your responsibility. If a rightful owner of the material contacts us claiming that music has violated copyright, you will be asked to remove it under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Soundgine is not responsible for statements made by third parties. Your signup and posting in the forum means that you are geniune and stating your opinion.
We have the right to remove, suspend and ban users.
The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
Soundgine does not and will never own the musical compositions, sound recordings, art or other written or visual images (collectively, the "Content") posted by third parties to Soundgine. We have a copyright on the player but not its contents. Your music is protected by our SSL secured website (Soundgine)
Registration & Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information uploaded to the website and your user name and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of such information, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your username or password. Your username and password may not be transferred or assigned. If you have forgotten your password please use the "forgot password" option on the logon page. Contact us directly if you need further assistance.