Soundgine® encourages users or any entity that holds the copyright to notify Soundgine® of any Content that user believes to be in violation of copyright, trademark, any other intellectual property rights, or any other applicable law, or of any Content that contains undesirable texts or images of, or links or references to, pornography, violence, racism, or content that is otherwise discriminatory or objectionable.
- Statement that you have identified material on the Website which infringes your copyright or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act
- Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Description specifying the material that you claim is infringing and the location of the material on our (including, for example, a URL and/or screen shot)
- Your full name, telephone number and email address on which you can be contacted
- Statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- Statement by you that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy) of a person authorized to act on behalf of owner of the work that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that the content you uploaded and that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the Content you uploaded on our Website, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our Copyright Agent:
ResolutionIf a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Soundgine may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Soundgine's sole discretion.
Copyright Agent Soundgine Richard Berry firstname.lastname@example.org