Free Download, It's Here...Kinda.

1. 3 years ago

Soundgine

6 Jul 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17409 RP

As some of you may have noticed, we added a free download icon to your player (if you have free enabled to any of your beats) but it's not quite done yet.

-image-

Right now the free download uses up a license, but we are going to change this so that it doesn't use up any licenses at all. The free download button will link up directly to your demo beat. Give us 24 hours to fully finish this feature.

Once it's completed, you will have 4 full licenses plus a free download option.

2. PixelSashay

6 Jul 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 2 4 6 + 2424 RP

~Yesssssssss B)

3. Griffin

6 Jul 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Colorado + 1080 RP

Love the design of the download button guys :)
    But yeah. Once you guys make the final update, it will be a proper download function.
    Giving us 4 full licenses would be awesome.

4. Soundgine

Edited 3 years ago by Soundgine

We launched this feature one day premature......

But what the hell, makes for a kick ass teaser right? In the meantime, any suggestions are welcome, we will begin final phase development at 9 a.m.

5. PixelSashay

~Sure bet' @Soundgine' lol plus this looks much cleaner & is easier than what I was doing before.

6. Soundgine

@PixelSashay' ~Sure bet' @Soundgine' lol plus this looks much cleaner & is easier than what I was doing before.

Yeah, I saw your workaround lol.....this was a much needed update.

7. PixelSashay

'@Soundgine'
    ~Lmao good, glad you saw how 'ugggh' it looked smh. Thank you though - now I can upload the rest at ease.

8. wellmein

6 Jul 2016 User since 2014 + 187 RP

'@Soundgine' just noticed.. looks great so far .. make the circle full .. there is a cut on 5 oclock )

9. All Star

6 Jul 2016 User since 2016 + 128 RP

Hell yeah!

10. highflown

6 Jul 2016 User since 2015 + 655 RP

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

11. highflown

6 Jul 2016 User since 2015 + 655 RP

That shit looks hella clean tooo ^_^

12. wellmein

6 Jul 2016 User since 2014 + 187 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by wellmein

'@Soundgine' oh wait! the free stuff has changed the icon only.. but there is no download icon for
    beats ((

13. Soundgine

@highflown' NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks, really appreciate it. Why ruin a great feature with chunky a** graphics :)

14. Soundgine

@wellmein'' @Soundgine' oh wait! the free stuff has changed the icon only.. but there is no download icon for
    beats ((

We had free downloads before, so technically we just replaced it with a new icon. The difference is:

1. You directly get the download screen instead of going through a checkout process
    2. It won't take up a license option (coming soon)
    3. It will send you customer a free (demo) of your beat, not from a specific license

We are considering leaving the "mark as free" for the licenses as an option. This is useful if the user only needs 3 licenses and want to provide a free demo containing a zip file filled with goodies.

beats, cupcakes,.....

We'll make a video that explains this better of course.

15. countmorris

8 Jul 2016 User since 2015 Orlando, Florida + 668 RP

Hey team,
    I'm loving the download button I think it's aesthetically pleasing. It would also be great if you did end up making it so that it doesn't take up a license ! You guys are awesome thank you for the greatest beat store on the market.

16. Vinyl Richy

11 Jul 2016 User since 2016 Kansas City, MO + 55 RP

Before the new option, If I had free tracks, I had the option of making the .mp3 and .wav lease free and then with the recent 'make offer' option I had it set up to be an option for an artist to make an off on full rights licenses. Is that not a setting or option anymore?

17. Soundgine

11 Jul 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17409 RP

'@countmorris' We should be done with freeing up the license within the next 12 hours. We ended up giving you the option to:

1. Use the old system by making any specific license "free" (This will use up a license)
    2. Give away the demo beat free (giving you 4 licenses to do whatever you want)

Not everyone will use 4 licenses, so giving you a choice made the most sense.

18. Soundgine

@Vinyl Richy' Before the new option, If I had free tracks, I had the option of making the .mp3 and .wav lease free and then with the recent 'make offer' option I had it set up to be an option for an artist to make an off on full rights licenses. Is that not a setting or option anymore?

Make offer setup for full rights is enabled now. Just go into the Make Offer setup screen

19. shonzybeatz

11 Jul 2016 User since 2015 + 637 RP

Awesome update !!!

20. Soundgine

Thank you' @shonzybeatz'

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!