"Make Offer" Option Now Available

1. 5 years ago

Soundgine

23 Jun 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 22810 RP
    Edited 5 years ago by Soundgine

Good news, we just finished the make offer feature and we're excited for you guys to start using it.

No need to update, just go into your admin panel and enable it. Please watch the video as it explains how it's done. A beta tester had it running for 5 days and received and accepted a couple offers turning into sales :)

Live Demo HERE

2. Derrian

23 Jun 2016 User since 2015 + 373 RP

So clean! This is probably the biggest feature you have added in months, and you guys have been bringing it.

3. Griffin

23 Jun 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Colorado + 1177 RP

You are right when you say people always want to negotiate when it comes to high prices, this gives some power back to the buyer and give incentive for them to make a purchase.

4. Dreamstar

23 Jun 2016 User since 2014 Italy + 736 RP

I love you guys! (o^_^o)

5. _pm

23 Jun 2016 User since 2016 + 614 RP

-image-

6. FrozenjaZzBeats

23 Jun 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1378 RP

Excellent news!! This way I won't have to change the price for one customer, and hope that they will very quickly visit my site and confirm their order ....

7. Sound Variety

23 Jun 2016 User since 2015 USA + 893 RP

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Soundgine @Codemaker Thank YOU!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$

8. shonzybeatz

23 Jun 2016 User since 2015 + 921 RP

Great !

9. Nuro

23 Jun 2016 User since 2016 + 311 RP

Love the price screen, it's like Paypal's
    Thanks guys!

10. knocksquared

23 Jun 2016 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1285 RP

@Soundgine would it be a hassle to Make the Tab say something other than "Make Offer" ? This actually would be a perfect situation for that Comment BoX I always talk about (for those like myself who may not use the Make Offer feature) I could name it something else and when the buyer clicks it they can fill out the form ...but then again that may not work because the fomr to fill out may need to be slightly customizable :-(

Well... the Make Offer feature is GREAT....if I may suggest something...maybe have the word "Optional" located inside the "Phone" box. Contrary to popular belief ...MANY people do NOT want to give their phone number out and even though its not "required" ...maybe it should be visible that its not "Required"

11. Soundgine

@knocksquared I think you are trying to turn a beat store into a voicetag store, lol.

The make offer text won't be customizable but we will most definitely work on the comment box next. As for the optional text, I think you are right. We'll add the optional text on there.

Also, it's not required to add a phone number, you can leave it blank and still send the form successfully.

12. VPower

23 Jun 2016 User since 2014 Los Angeles + 831 RP

Kick ass. Love how simple is it. The rollover from orange to green is a smart thing otherwise people would be confused.

13. highflown

23 Jun 2016 User since 2015 + 715 RP

Man this is awesome but I wish that we could make more than 4 license options. I would have to get rid of one of my license options if I wanted to use this..

14. knocksquared

23 Jun 2016 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1285 RP
    Edited 5 years ago by knocksquared

[quote=8399:@Soundgine]@knocksquared I think you are trying to turn a beat store into a voicetag store, lol.

[/quote]

Yeah and I sincerely apologize for that...lol. I am pretty much alone in how I use the player...but its so close to being perfect for the way I use it....just missing the comment box...LOL. I even tried to do it the "Note To Seller" way where people would give me the voice tag info after logging into paypal, but customers kept forgetting to do that part so I would receive payment without having the info I needed from them. Great thing is I am going to turn my other soundgine account into an actual beat store since I am inspired to start selling beats online again...so I can use THAT player the more conventional way :-) this M7 is a monster!!! Great work

15. VPower

23 Jun 2016 User since 2014 Los Angeles + 831 RP

@highflown

You have 3max licenses with the system, that isn't enough?
    Most people have 3 tiers (lease, premium and exclusive) plus a bonus slot

16. Soundgine

@knocksquared The comment box would remedy your issue, but we will work on that next. Not sure beat producers will use it, so we'll make it an option in the control panel. Now that "Make Offer" is over, all the other features will come much faster.

17. sontwisted

24 Jun 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2387 RP
    Edited 5 years ago by sontwisted

Can it be made to show somewhere other than they buy options the people you are trying to reach with this will never see it and you can only apply it to one of your offers

18. knocksquared

24 Jun 2016 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1285 RP

[quote=8407:@Soundgine]@knocksquared The comment box would remedy your issue, but we will work on that next. Not sure beat producers will use it, so we'll make it an option in the control panel. Now that "Make Offer" is over, all the other features will come much faster.[/quote]

Had me like

19. 4 years ago

Crowzero

16 Dec 2016 User since 2016 + 48 RP

Aye! Where have I been! How do I activate this?

20. Volume

16 Dec 2016 User since 2015 London + 543 RP

@Crowzero It's already activated, months ago, lol.
    Watch the video from the first post.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!