Jee Juh Giving Away Beat Packs

1. 3 years ago

Nuro

10 Jun 2016 User since 2016 + 291 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by Soundgine

If anyone is interested, Jee Juh is giving away beats via torrent although I dont see anything on his website about beat packs. I know most of you are producers but maybe there are some artists on here too

***(Link Removed) by Soundgine***

2. minty

10 Jun 2016 User since 2016 + 408 RP

What's a Jee Juh, lol.
    Cool, I'll give it a download and listen.

3. musicbox

10 Jun 2016 User since 2014 Barcelona, Spain + 923 RP

'@Nuro' Where did you find this Jee Juh link?

4. Nuro

10 Jun 2016 User since 2016 + 291 RP

Hey' @musicbox' I got the link from a Facebook Group.

5. VPower

10 Jun 2016 User since 2014 Los Angeles + 823 RP

'@Nuro' I don't think you know better but my educated guess is that the link you provided contains pirated beats. This forum is known to let us all speak our mind but piracy should not be tolerated.

Think about it, why would these beats be on a torrent website and not on his own website? You should remove that link or find out if that link is unauthorized by the owner.

6. grim

10 Jun 2016 User since 2016 + 380 RP

Why is it' @Nuro' 's responsibility to know if the link contains pirated content? Lot's of businesses put content via torrent for promotions.

7. FrozenjaZzBeats

10 Jun 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1118 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by FrozenjaZzBeats

Wow... I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure these are illegal.
    If I search for Jee Juh Beat packs, I can't find any link to anything else than "torrentz" or stuff like that.
    And the web site... kat.cr. .. I can't even access it from where I work, it is blocked because classified as "Illegal or Unethical".

So, the fact that the link comes from a Facebook Group would make it legal?

In this case, I could do the same: I can repost the link elsewhere, saying that the link comes from a serious Soundgine forum... B)

oh well....

('<

8. FrozenjaZzBeats

10 Jun 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1118 RP

@grim' Why is it' @Nuro' 's responsibility to know if the link contains pirated content? Lot's of businesses put content via torrent for promotions.

Yep, you are right, but it seems the main web site is not clean... And if you see nothing on the main Jee Juh site, this is not nice.

I am realizing a few years ago I "found" a Sinima Beats Pack, from a torrent, very similar to this.
    I was pretty sure it was not legal: site was .ru (Sinima is no russian AFAIK) and there was no .pdf or readme.txt explaining what the licenses were for these beats...

9. Soundgine

10 Jun 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17608 RP

We don't tolerate piracy on the forum, if by chance this is a promotional type torrent I will allow the link but I have a feeling the rightful owners of these beats have no idea about this.

10. Dreamstar

10 Jun 2016 User since 2014 Italy + 714 RP

Yeah, probably best to remove the link. I would hate to have my work out there like that.

11. Breeze

12 Jun 2016 User since 2015 London + 846 RP

I saw this on Facebook too.

-image-

12. Nuro

12 Jun 2016 User since 2016 + 291 RP

My intention wasn't to share pirated content, promise. I really thought it was a free pack giveaway. like' @grim' said, I still dont know if the pack is pirated. :S

13. musicbox

12 Jun 2016 User since 2014 Barcelona, Spain + 923 RP

Looking at the screenshot, it looks like there's a beat in there by' @ThisIsTheLegion'

Perhaps he can shed some light on this.

14. knocksquared

12 Jun 2016 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1225 RP

@musicbox' Looking at the screenshot, it looks like there's a beat in there by' @ThisIsTheLegion'

Perhaps he can shed some light on this.

I don't think thats the same "Legion"

15. '@knocksquared'' @musicbox' Yep, that's me. I sell beats on Jee Juh. Looks like a pirated beat pack to me...

16. knocksquared

12 Jun 2016 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1225 RP

@ThisIsTheLegion'' @knocksquared'' @musicbox' Yep, that's me. I sell beats on Jee Juh. Looks like a pirated beat pack to me...

Ahh cool...ok I stand corrected.

17. BVB09

13 Jun 2016 User since 2015 San Franscico + 138 RP

Yikes, looks like there's another Jee Juh torrent link (not including the screenshot here) and another one with a producer Tone Jonez. Jee Juh's beat player has security issues indeed.

18. legendarybeatz

13 Jun 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1968 RP

'@BVB09' might not be that. someone could have purchase a bunch of beats and gave them to a friend who is probably a jerk. Maybe he lost a dispute with jeejuh, who knows. Don't think it's a security issue, Jeejuh has been around for a long time. But you guys should probably email Jeejuh about it. Posting it here doesn't really help them. I've informed Mike from jeejuh about the first link mentioned here. So if you find any more I think it's best to contact him directly.

19. BVB09

13 Jun 2016 User since 2015 San Franscico + 138 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by BVB09

'@legendarybeatz' He might of been around for awhile but that doesn't mean his player doesn't have security issues. I was able to download the first beat on his player easily.

Additionally, I didn't post any links.

20. legendarybeatz

13 Jun 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1968 RP

Well, perfect reason to email him with these issues. Better yet, I'll just do that right now.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!