Comment Section during checkout ? PLEASEEEE :-)

1. 3 years ago

knocksquared

20 May 2016 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1225 RP

Ok I understand that maybe this is not a popular feature, but I would really LOVE to have a comment section after the buyer orders (somewhere near the TOS Box) I don't sell beats I sell a digital items that need to have the buyers feedback. In a nutshell I sell dj drops voicetags etc... and the buyer hears a style they like and then gives me their name so i can insert it into that particular aduio file. Only problem is there is no way for me to get that from them unless there is a comment box that goes out the same time the order does (and the comment needs to come to my email. I have looked years for this type of feature , even to the point now where I am about to pay a coder to make a player like that (which is going to cost me an arm and a leg and 2 fingers. I would love to just have it in Soundinge (keeping fingers crossed)

2. Soundgine

20 May 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17409 RP

That can be built rather easily, we'll add this as an option in the admin panel. We'll work on this after the launch of the M7.

3. knocksquared

20 May 2016 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1225 RP

OH MY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you could see me you would think I am crazy as much as I am smiling right now. This is like the best news I have heard In a LONG TIME. You don't realize the frustration I have had with trying to have a player with this feature! Thank you for listening :-)

4. mixscape

20 May 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2856 RP

great idea !

5. knocksquared

19 Jun 2016 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1225 RP

@Soundgine' That can be built rather easily, we'll add this as an option in the admin panel. We'll work on this after the launch of the M7.

'
    @Soundgine' ...Might this be happening in the near future. Just curious.

6. Soundgine

19 Jun 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17409 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by Soundgine

'@knocksquared' on the todo list. Will be done sooner than later. It's on the list to do after the "Make Offer"

7. knocksquared

19 Jun 2016 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1225 RP

@Soundgine'' @knocksquared' on the todo list. Will be done sooner than later. It's on the list to do after the "Make Offer"

Great. Thank you

or Sign Up to reply!