Best way to re-order beats

1. 3 years ago

itbangz

20 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1520 RP

Hello everyone. Lets talk about your experience in which order is the best to place beats in catalog.
    Choices:
    1) Place newest beat on top (best for returning clients to see new beats easily)
    2) Place best beats with most sales on top (best for new visitors)

Right now im doing first one, but always looking for improvement.

2. OxygenBeats

20 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

Once you've established a good client list, I think you should always value your old clients over new clients. You obviously should value both, but I think return clients should have priority.

But it's definitely an interesting thing to ponder...

3. Griffin

21 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Colorado + 1080 RP

That's a really good question since your better work tends to be the recent ones, but you don't want to alienate your older catalogue.

4. itbangz

21 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1520 RP

'@Griffin '; when you starting out its true, then after years it gets harder and harder. Remember all this artists having first hit album, then decaying.

5. musicbox

21 Apr 2016 User since 2014 Barcelona, Spain + 923 RP

'@itbangz' Your website is cleaner than a virgins ............

Seriously, one of the best VUE profiles I have seen.

6. legendarybeatz

22 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1953 RP

Actually, with Soundgine's analytics, you should use that as a sort of guide. Try to mix new beats 1 on top, and then maybe the 2nd or 3rd beat one of your best beats (beat that sells the most). Then as you go down the list for the first 10 beats or so, mix it in like that. 2-3 new beats, then one "Popular" beat. I think that's the best way to do it so you have something for your returning customers as well as your new visitors.Since most times, you have only the first 5 beats or so to make someone want to continue listening to your beats.

7. OxygenBeats

22 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

'@legendarybeatz' great ideas!

8. legendarybeatz

23 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1953 RP

Thanks' @oxygen'' @itbangz'

or Sign Up to reply!