Welcome Tracksurgeon!

1. 3 years ago

Soundgine

19 Apr 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17409 RP

Just want to welcome Tracksurgeons to the forum. We exchanged some email and noticed his VUE was outstanding in terms of design and setup. Anyway welcome' @TrackSurgeons' and enjoy your stay

http://tracksurgeons.com/

2. Helix

19 Apr 2016 User since 2015 San Diego, California + 802 RP

Welcome' @TrackSurgeons'
    So you do web design? We really need a web design thread, people offering their services.

3. OxygenBeats

19 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

Great tracks too' @TrackSurgeons' , real high quality! :D

4. TrackSurgeons

19 Apr 2016 User since 2016 Las Vegas, NV + 45 RP

Thanks guys!' @Soundgine' has been incredibly responsive and helpful in the short time since I've been a member. I plan on being an active member on this forum as well.
    '
    @Helix '; That sounds like a great idea. I'm working on getting a dedicated site set up for our web design services hopefully in the next couple of weeks. As soon as I have that up and running I'll start up a thread if someone else hasn't yet. The funny thing is I have 10+ years experience as a producer/engineer while only tinkering in graphic/web design. But lately the majority of my (modest) income has been web design.

5. Derrian

19 Apr 2016 User since 2015 + 373 RP

Thats the thing' @TrackSurgeons' when you have a natural ability to design, that's 90% right there.

Your track http://tracksurgeons.com?tr=beat-3428195 almost knocked my books off my shelf, lol. That's a good thing. Welcome to the forum.

6. TrackSurgeons

19 Apr 2016 User since 2016 Las Vegas, NV + 45 RP

'@OxygenBeats' Thanks man. I'm a fan. Looking to pick your brain on this forum as I don't have much experience with online beat sales.
    '
    @Derrian' Appreciate the love man. Much more to come!

7. OxygenBeats

19 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

'@TrackSurgeons' for sure, and we'll have to do a collab one of these times! :)

8. Dreamstar

19 Apr 2016 User since 2014 Italy + 714 RP

Welcome <(^.^)>

or Sign Up to reply!