Inspired by the inspired (new guy)

1. 3 years ago

beemomusic

14 Apr 2016 User since 2016 + 40 RP

whats up soundgine community i just wanted to say whats up to everyone artist and producers out there,im new to the online beat selling thing but ive been making beats and being an artist myself for over 10 years. i had to just jump right into this thing because i been procrastinating for too long to get myself out there and im only getting older lol,but i love making music and its what ive always wanted to do....i see alot of recognizable names throughout this site and its an honor to be among you in hopes to get as far as some of you(too many to name).if you guys have any tips on getting started or any experiences you wouldnt mind sharing with me please by all means i welcome it

2. _pm

14 Apr 2016 User since 2016 + 582 RP

Welcome' @beemomusic'

Glad you took the step into doing what you love and a warm welcome! Definitely came to the right place. I think most people look at two popular threads here

https://soundgine.com/forum/index.php/92-a-real-guide-to-selling-beats-2016/11#p6844

and

https://soundgine.com/forum/index.php/109-the-godzilla-seo-thread

Bur everyone is different and take different paths. Tell us what you have done so far with your marketing and I'm sure a few of us can give you some pointers.

3. Soundgine

14 Apr 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17601 RP

Nice to see you on here' @beemomusic'

4. PixelSashay

14 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 2 4 6 + 2431 RP

~Welcome' @beemomusic' (o^_^o)

5. Ibsenproducer

14 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2158 RP

@beemomusic' whats up soundgine community i just wanted to say whats up to everyone artist and producers out there,im new to the online beat selling thing but ive been making beats and being an artist myself for over 10 years. i had to just jump right into this thing because i been procrastinating for too long to get myself out there and im only getting older lol,but i love making music and its what ive always wanted to do....i see alot of recognizable names throughout this site and its an honor to be among you in hopes to get as far as some of you(too many to name).if you guys have any tips on getting started or any experiences you wouldnt mind sharing with me please by all means i welcome it

welcome brooo..!

6. SkillyMusic

20 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2534 RP

welcome' @beemomusic' ! :)

7. OxygenBeats

20 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

welcome' @beemomusic' :D

8. beemomusic

20 Apr 2016 User since 2016 + 40 RP

thanks everyone its really appreciated

9. beatsthatbang

21 Apr 2016 User since 2016 Kansas City, KS + 94 RP