Google Analytics

1. 3 years ago

itbangz

6 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1508 RP

Hi!
    Searched forum, but aint got results.

Ive successfully added google analytics to my VUE (link in signature) everything is working cool.
    The only thing I try to accomplish with no results - events and goals - I wanted to trigger event when somebody adds beat to cart, go to checkout etc.
    That would be awesome to know how much users and from which channel (facebook, google search, adwords) do this.
    Im not sure if this is possible with VUE as it may include adding custom scripts and so on, but anyway.
    Thanks for any help.

2. 11 months ago

itbangz

3 Jul 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1508 RP
    Edited 11 months ago by itbangz

Im waiting like Hachi, but still no luck with conversion tracking.' @Soundgine'

3. maddmannmuzik

5 Jul 2018 User since 2016 Aiken, S.C. + 667 RP

'@itbangz' could you not do it through google tag manager? Sounds like exactly what youre looking for. It allows you to track certain events on your page. Like a mire comprehensive google analytics.

4. itbangz

6 Jul 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1508 RP

'@maddmannmuzik' I tried, but i doesnt register anything, so something is wrong. if somebody could make a guide it will be much appreciated.

5. ja809

11 Jul 2018 User since 2018 Santo Domingo + 184 RP

'@itbangz' i would like to talk with you about something

6. itbangz

11 Jul 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1508 RP

'@ja809' pm me

7. itbangz

13 Jul 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1508 RP

so, back to topic, as I found, its impossible to track anything in hydra player iframe as i dont have direct access to it (https://soundgine.com/@itbangz/hydra/ )

that makes impossible to track "add to cart" clicks and other click within player.

Am I right?' @Codemaker'

or Sign Up to reply!