My new Website, Opinions Please

1. 3 years ago

Ibsenproducer

16 Mar 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2155 RP

HI how are u Homies? Today i release my Website, Tell me that you think of my web if i can better something and your opinions of my beats please. thanks my friends.!

Website Ibsen Producer >:)

Extra Video: Making Beats: Fly High

2. OxygenBeats

16 Mar 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by OxygenBeats

'@Ibsenproducer '; looks really good overall!

Just a few critiques. 2 of them about the video at the top of the page:

-2015 is obviously outdated now and will only get more outdated as time goes on. You may want to make another video and not leave a timestamp on it unless you are going to commit to contiually updating the video (or you are doing it simply for documentation or to be vintage in like 50 years and not to excite people into it being fresh/new)

-You should show yourself in the video and at least say "hi". Lots of people have music set ups. JUST showing your setup isn't going to sway people into buying your beats. Everyone has a set up these days, and yours doesn't particularly even stand out. Maybe if you had like this crazy revolutionary set up or something, you could get away with that. But introducing yourself is something that will earn you points with people, and it's something most of the industry is being slow to pick up on. By all means, show your set up and stuff, but also show yourself.

-The second section was a little confusing/hard to read. It was divided into three distinct sections, each with their own icons above them. I had no idea what the icons meant, as I read the text and didn't understand why the text was separated. It just made it confusing and a little hard to read. If there's no reason to separate the text and categorize it, then don't lol

Other than that, it was a really good/clean looking site! And having your social links right there at the top is very nice.

3. Ibsenproducer

@OxygenBeats'' @Ibsenproducer '; looks really good overall!

Just a few critiques. 2 of them about the video at the top of the page:

-2015 is obviously outdated now and will only get more outdated as time goes on. You may want to make another video and not leave a timestamp on it unless you are going to commit to contiually updating the video (or you are doing it simply for documentation or to be vintage in like 50 years and not to excite people into it being fresh/new)

-You should show yourself in the video and at least say "hi". Lots of people have music set ups. JUST showing your setup isn't going to sway people into buying your beats. Everyone has a set up these days, and yours doesn't particularly even stand out. Maybe if you had like this crazy revolutionary set up or something, you could get away with that. But introducing yourself is something that will earn you points with people, and it's something most of the industry is being slow to pick up on. By all means, show your set up and stuff, but also show yourself.

-The second section was a little confusing/hard to read. It was divided into three distinct sections, each with their own icons above them. I had no idea what the icons meant, as I read the text and didn't understand why the text was separated. It just made it confusing and a little hard to read. If there's no reason to separate the text and categorize it, then don't lol

Other than that, it was a really good/clean looking site! And having your social links right there at the top is very nice.

Thanks Broo, excellent review of my sites.. yes i mean do more Branding on my site. this video is from 2015 because i setup my studio, yes i will show me more.. i take this review for do a best work on my site broo.. thanks for excellent review..

4. OxygenBeats

'@Ibsenproducer '; Oh I just realized after checking your instagram that you're a spanish speaking producer. I'm guessing english is not your first language, and perhaps like Mixscape and other producers, you can't speak it very well.

That would explain the bad grammar in places and perhaps why you would have been reluctant to speak on a video haha.

But you're obviously targeting an english speaking audience, so perhaps try to clean up some of the grammar errors and make things more readable in general. You don't need the double question marks in english. Instead of saying "I can Buy Custom Beats?", you should say "Can I buy custom beats?". And you should be consistent with things like your capitalization. So you should either make "can" uppercase, or you should make the other words under case. Small things like this will add up throughout the site and give you a more professional feel.

5. OxygenBeats

If it's too hard for you, I'm sure you could hire someone on fiverr to proof read your site for you.

6. mixscape

16 Mar 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2885 RP

@OxygenBeats' I'm guessing english is not your first language, and perhaps like Mixscape and other producers, you can't speak it very well.

uh ?! i speak english currently and you know it ! ahahahahahahaha XD

7. OxygenBeats

'@mixscape' no, I mean SPEAK english. Not type english. You can type english just fine, but you never really speak english, right? lol

8. Breeze

16 Mar 2016 User since 2015 London + 841 RP

Add the

code at the end of your Youtube embed code so that it's a cleaner embed. Looks better not seeing all the related video on there.

Tutorial here

9. Ibsenproducer

@OxygenBeats'' @Ibsenproducer '; Oh I just realized after checking your instagram that you're a spanish speaking producer. I'm guessing english is not your first language, and perhaps like Mixscape and other producers, you can't speak it very well.

That would explain the bad grammar in places and perhaps why you would have been reluctant to speak on a video haha.

But you're obviously targeting an english speaking audience, so perhaps try to clean up some of the grammar errors and make things more readable in general. You don't need the double question marks in english. Instead of saying "I can Buy Custom Beats?", you should say "Can I buy custom beats?". And you should be consistent with things like your capitalization. So you should either make "can" uppercase, or you should make the other words under case. Small things like this will add up throughout the site and give you a more professional feel.

Yes bro, my from is Venezuela, i speak spanish, i am practice my english, i will do a check with a friends that speak english better bro thanks..!

10. Ibsenproducer

@Breeze' Add the

code at the end of your Youtube embed code so that it's a cleaner embed. Looks better not seeing all the related video on there.

Tutorial here

Amazing Trick Brisa, thanks.. i do the changes.. (^_^)/

11. OxygenBeats

'@Breeze' that's so cool, totally didn't realize you could do that haha

12. PaytBeatz

18 Mar 2016 User since 2015 Southern Cali. + 154 RP

Nice work overall!

13. Ibsenproducer

18 Mar 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2155 RP

@PaytBeatz' Nice work overall!

Thanks Payt, =D