Soundgine

10 Mar 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 22810 RP
    Edited 4 years ago by Soundgine

New and Improved loaded with M6 :)
    Video has instructions on what's new and how to install

DEMO: Click Here

2. rfbeat

10 Mar 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Australia + 1096 RP

@Soundgine its definately a great improvement ;) I got mine working after a little messing around. Hot tip is that I needed to constantly clear my browser history in order to be able to see any changes that I made. No amount of refreshing let me view the changes either in the Control Panel or on facebook but by clearing the history and logging back in I was able to view what I had changed if you want to see mine you can have a look here .

3. PaytBeatz

10 Mar 2016 User since 2015 Southern Cali. + 162 RP

Great job guys adding the M6 to the Facebook fan page. I will definitely be updating my fan page tonight. @rfbeat your page looks wonderful. @Soundgine thnx so much for all the work you guys put in to keep us motivated and grounded.

4. VPower

11 Mar 2016 User since 2014 Los Angeles + 831 RP

Well done @rfbeat
    I think replacing MICRON with M6 was a good move and it looks great.

5. rfbeat

11 Mar 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Australia + 1096 RP

Thanks @PaytBeatz & @VPower let me know when yours is done too I'll check it out :)

6. itbangz

11 Mar 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1637 RP

great job, but I personally chose to go with m6 player only without logos and so on. you can check out

7. Griffin

11 Mar 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Colorado + 1177 RP
    Edited 5 years ago by Griffin

@itbangz

Please PLEASE give a youtube tutorial on how to do that! You managed to have a Facebook tab without ads. Also, did you just put in the M6 embed code in there?

8. itbangz

11 Mar 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1637 RP

@Griffin ;
    Thats right, Ive just put M6 embed code in there. You can try that, if not, I can make tutorial for sure :)

or Sign Up to reply!