Haven't made a sale in 2 weeks! :(

1. 3 years ago

kdnbeats

4 Mar 2016 User since 2015 Apopka, Florida + 21 RP

Haven't had a beat sale in over two weeks and it's never been this bad! I've always sold beats every week but now I can't seem to sell anything. Just wanted to know if any of you guys have had the same problem around this time or if you can give me any advice that would be appreciated. Here is my store check it out and let me know if there is anything you think I should add or change that would help me increase sales: http://www.kdnbeats.com/beat-store

Also check out my YouTube page if you want as well: https://www.youtube.com/user/kingmiami1

Thanks in advance for any advice!

2. Griffin

4 Mar 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Colorado + 1080 RP

You probably just hit a bad streak, it happens. Consider yourself lucky actually, some people go months without selling. Keep pushing but don't resort to any mass emailing that might put people off.

3. VPower

4 Mar 2016 User since 2014 Los Angeles + 823 RP

Damn, that's one clean M6 player right there. I see that you have strictly trap and hip hop, ever consider mixing it up by offering EDM or other genres? A wider choice of genres will bring in a wider audience.

Just one suggestion is I would kill the "projects" and "drum kits" tab as you have nothing there. Maybe people are hesitant to purchase thinking you are going to load up those sections and come back later. Keep it simple and just activate the beats tab only.

4. FrozenjaZzBeats

6 Mar 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1118 RP

Hi there... I have not made a single sale on Soundgine in months... :(

My main platform used to be Soundclick, and each time I get a sale, I ask people how they found my page, the answer is always "I was browsing on Soundclick, looking for sounds and...."

Now that I decided to go Soundgine and dump Soundclick, well, my sales have never been this low!

The secret is promotion, but currently I don't have time at all for this...

Listening to your player right now, man, some serious work here!

5. Griffin

6 Mar 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Colorado + 1080 RP

Yup. need to promote. Speaking on promote, has anybody used Google adwords?

I feel Google Adwords is a slippery slope now that most people have adblocker installed.

6. OxygenBeats

12 Mar 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

The music industry is one of the most unstable industries I think. Maybe you'll make no sales this month, then you'll make triple the sales next month. That type of thing can be surprisingly common.

7. knocksquared

12 Mar 2016 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1225 RP

Its times like this when you should think back on why you make music in the first place. The Love Of Creation ! I know thats not much help..but it helps me when i hit a rut.

or Sign Up to reply!