Thumbs Up to OxygenBeats Youtube Channel !

1. 3 years ago

mixscape

8 Feb 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2861 RP

'@OxygenBeats' you put a lot of efforts in your youtube channel.

Quality videos and great ressource ! You deserve way more views.

I especially like the "Behind the Beat" series, very inspiring , i should try to do something like that ^^

Artists and Producers, follow oxy on youtube here, you won't regret it : https://www.youtube.com/user/OxygenBeats

Thumbs Up ! :)

2. OxygenBeats

8 Feb 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

'@mixscape' dang, thanks man!! I really appreciate it!! I do put a lot of work into it, I just haven't put the work in promoting it yet really haha

And yeah, you should! Have you seen that I've incorporated the "Behind The Beat" videos with the Soundgine player? For each behind the beat video I have, I have it as my youtube link next to each track. I think it's really cool for potential clients or just admirers to be able to go from listening to the beat to seeing how it was made with a click of a button! :)

3. mixscape

'@OxygenBeats' yeah i saw for the videos in the player, great idea ;)

Keep up the good work !

4. Soundgine

8 Feb 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17426 RP

We are happy to see people are using this feature. Gives more "weight" to whatever beat they are purchasing. I'm more willing to buy something if I see a visual of all the work that was put into it.

5. mixscape

'@Soundgine' agree , great functionality

6. Kid V

8 Feb 2016 User since 2015 Venice Beach California + 392 RP

What functionality are you guys talking about? Screenshot?

7. mixscape

Edited 3 years ago by mixscape

'@Kid' V we are talking about the possibility to add a video on any beats in Soundgine Player

8. taylorboy

8 Feb 2016 User since 2016 + 33 RP

Nice youtube channel

9. OxygenBeats

8 Feb 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

'@Kid V' just watch my video here at around 9:15, I briefly cover it.

'
    @taylorboy' thank youuuuuu :)

10. Baobao Bitz

10 Feb 2016 User since 2015 Atlanta, GA (USA) + 42 RP

'@OxygenBeats' you rock! I've got Cubase Pro 8.5 a couple of months ago. I've always been Cubase anyway!

11. OxygenBeats

10 Feb 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

'@Baobao Bitz' that's awesome, it's always great to meet other cubase users. How long have you been using Cubase?

And I just got 8.5 like 2-3 weeks ago. I like it, except I've been experiencing a few bugs so I've actually been switching back to 8 for a lot of stuff haha

12. Baobao Bitz

10 Feb 2016 User since 2015 Atlanta, GA (USA) + 42 RP

As far back as 2006 lol. But there are so many things I still need to learn about or discover! It's so huge and I really want to devote more of my time to READ or WATCH all the tutorials!!!

13. mixscape

10 Feb 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2861 RP

i was a cubase user during ten years then i discovered Studio one, this DAW is so amazing ^^

14. SkillyMusic

10 Feb 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2530 RP

@mixscape' i was a cubase user during ten years then i discovered Studio one, this DAW is so amazing ^^

I'm a cubase guy. But tell me more about Studio one :-D

15. mixscape

Edited 3 years ago by mixscape

'@SkillyMusic' Studio One has been created by the old developpers from ...Steinberg ! ^^ (the guys who created cubase from the first version up to the version 5 and also Nuendo) and some guys from presonus.

It's a DAW with an amazing workflow, in fact the best workflow i ever seen. As an example, when you need 4 or 5 clicks to do an action in any other daws, only one click or two are needed in studio one. Also, all the interface works in drag&drop. The programmers are simply genius..

The best DAW for me (for my way to work), so simple to use and so efficient ^^

16. SkillyMusic

@mixscape'' @SkillyMusic' Studio One has been created by the old developpers from ...Steinberg ! ^^ (the guys who created cubase from the first version up to the version 5 and also Nuendo) and some guys from presonus.

It's a DAW with an amazing workflow, in fact the best workflow i ever seen. As an example, when you need 4 or 5 clicks to do an action in any other daws, only one click or two are needed in studio one. Also, all the interface works in drag&drop. The programmers are simply genius..

The best DAW for me (for my way to work), so simple to use and so efficient ^^

Thanks' @mixscape' ! You kinda hyped me up haha. I'm gonna watch a detailed walkthrough video and read some reviews within the next few days

17. mixscape

'@SkillyMusic' aha , it's a question of taste, Cubase is amazing, too. The best DAW is the one that works the best for you ;)

18. SkillyMusic

@mixscape'' @SkillyMusic' aha , it's a question of taste, Cubase is amazing, too. The best DAW is the one that works the best for you ;)

Yeah haha that's what I tell other people when they are arguing about the best DAW. It's just that when you mentioned that 1:4 click ratio...I mean that sounds like undeniably efficient so I became curious :)

19. mixscape

'@SkillyMusic' yeah that's what i like about studio one, it's really efficient.

20. OxygenBeats

12 Feb 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

'@Baobao Bitz' yeah, there's a lot to learn in Cubase. I think I've pretty much got everything down in Cubase. However, there are a few features I'm still unfamiliar with (but I generally still know about though). Most of those features involve using hardware equipment that I don't have, so I have no need to use features/settings to that extent. But I know A LOT about Cubase haha.
    '
    @mixscape' you say it works in drag/drop, eh? In cubase, you can drag/drop from the media bay into the project or into vst's. But you can't drag from the timeline into vsts. So, can you drag samples from the timeline into vst plugins like Battery with studio one? And do they have smart automation like FL Studio? That's still something I'm waiting on for Cubase to develop lol

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!