SoundGine Resell / Affiliate

1. 2 years ago

Alter Codec

4 Feb 2016 User since 2015 The Netherlands + 49 RP

This year I will be lobbying for changes in copyright laws in the European Dance Music market, that will prevent illegal downloads, among other subjects. The aim is to propose a focus and clarification of Intellectual Property laws in the music market, which will include legalizing bootlegs and edits (Reworks).

Part of this proposal will include copyright share to reworkers, and give Publishers the right to sell rework downloads of these productions on their personal portals. Copyright owners will than have control over reworks containing their copyrights, and will have the exclusive option to exploit. Reworks are then declared as a separate copyright, which is shared in the declaration as a 4th party.

The SoundGine concept would be the perfect option to fit in this proposal, and I'm therefore looking for a resale option or affiliate program.

Please inform.

2. VPower

5 Feb 2016 User since 2014 Los Angeles + 812 RP

Soundgine's affiliate program
    http://soundgine.com/affiliate/index.php

3. tcustomz

8 Feb 2016 User since 2014 Charleston, WV + 83 RP

'@Soundgine' Any update on a working affiliate system?

4. Soundgine

9 Feb 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 15877 RP

@tcustomz'' @Soundgine' Any update on a working affiliate system?

We are almost done with the the revamped backend, once we are fully done, we'll take a serious look under the hood.

5. mixscape

9 Feb 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2808 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by mixscape

@Soundgine' We are almost done with the the revamped backend, once we are fully done, we'll take a serious look under the hood.

Great News :)

6. 8 months ago

chrisville

26 Dec 2017 User since 2017 + 615 RP

Still, need one this I'll be putting this to use.

7. sontwisted

27 Dec 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2010 RP
    Edited 8 months ago by sontwisted

I dont think he was asking about soundgines affiliate program but use being able to create affiliate programs for our beat store

8. chrisville

28 Dec 2017 User since 2017 + 615 RP

'@sontwisted' realized too late but thanks :)

or Sign Up to reply!