Sharing platform for beats similar (YouTube Soundcloud)

1. 3 years ago

IsaacTaylor

19 Jan 2016 User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 664 RP

Hey Soundgine, I was curious to see what you guys thought about implementing some type of sharing platform similar to that of YouTube or Soundcloud? For instance being able to post a track to social media like FB that allows fans to play the track directly from the post. Not sure if this has already been discussed or not.

2. OxygenBeats

20 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

'@IsaacTaylor' yeah, because when you share a track to facebook right now, it doesn't actually play in the feed but it links you to the site instead, right?

3. IsaacTaylor

20 Jan 2016 User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 664 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by IsaacTaylor

Exactly. Would be nice for people to be able to play a track directly from a social media site. I just feel we may lose potential customers by having them redirected to another site. Thoughts?

4. Gun1

22 Jan 2016 User since 2015 Fort Worth. Texas + 39 RP

I agree guys I've done testing on FB and my views to my site come only when I post a direct link to my site in a post. I post a link to a track in the player and nobody ever clicks through to go hear it like or share. Would be nice to be able to play live from the feed.

5. Soundgine

22 Jan 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17594 RP

That's something that we'll definitely work on. Give us a bit of time but consider it done.

6. IsaacTaylor

25 Jan 2016 User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 664 RP

'@Soundgine' sweet!!

7. That would be really cool!

or Sign Up to reply!