2Checkout Issues

1. 3 years ago

highdrobeats

14 Jan 2016 User since 2015 yuba city , CA + 31 RP

Hey im having some trouble with 2checkout. They said im not apporoved to sell? is there any way i could change this or reapply?

2. SkillyMusic

14 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2504 RP

@highdrobeats' Hey im having some trouble with 2checkout. They said im not apporoved to sell? is there any way i could change this or reapply?

Hey there!

Did you send them all the stuff to get your account approved? like a copy of your ID and utility bill?

3. highdrobeats

No, when i called they said my product was banned. I was like wtf everyone on soundgine uses it? then she said she would email me back but she never did.

4. sixx

14 Jan 2016 User since 2015 New Mexico + 562 RP

'@highdrobeats'

Soundgine's only affiliation to 2Checkout is the ability to plug into their platform but they don't control your 2co account. You will have to either call or email them asking why you are not approved.

Lately 2co has been asking for Tax ID numbers so if you don't have that info for them, you will need to provide it. But it could be for a few other reasons too.

Sometimes they need

- a physical address for your business (since you are a digital content business you will need to tell them that)

- Hours of operation displayed on your website somewhere

Bottom line, you need to contact 2co and ask them about why you are not authorized to sell. Also, it seems odd that they didn't send you an email explaining why you are not authorized and steps to fix it. Check you spam folder or recheck your email.

5. highdrobeats

I did they just did me dirty. I'll call again when their open tommorrow. Good lookin, Also check out my website if you can.
    www.highdrobeats.com
    http://www.highdrobeats.com/

6. sixx

'@highdrobeats'

Ahh, saw your other response just now. I know some of Soundgine's users had issues when they used artists names in the songs like (Dre Dre beat) and used artist thumbnails that may have copyrights to them.

.....I don't remember the workaround, perhaps somebody can shed some light.

7. sixx

Tcustomz.com has used 2co forever...check out how that's structured.

8. highdrobeats

there has to be some way to finesse it

9. sixx

I agree. Best thing to do is call them when you get a chance and explain yourself and be cool about it. Tell them you are willing to comply and such.

10. legendarybeatz

15 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1953 RP

Yea' @sixx' is right. They want to make sure your site is not selling someone else's copyrighted material. So you have to let them know that you are selling digital goods (music) and that the images are not being sold, but are placeholders for the product. This might help.

or Sign Up to reply!