Charts Bugs?

1. 5 years ago

OxygenBeats

9 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3572 RP
    Edited 5 years ago by OxygenBeats

@Soundgine @Codemaker Maybe a week or so ago, I uploaded a couple tracks to the albums and singles folder. I titled these tracks "test", because they were just for testing purposes and I didn't set them up for sale.

Since then, the beat used to represent me in the charts has been "Test", which is at like 150th place or something. I'm usually hovering around 10-15th place though. I thought it would go away in a day or two, but it's still using "Test" for my charts placement, while the beats I have that are actually getting plays and sales remain off the radar....

What's up with that? Can you fix this? And can you tell me why it's doing this?

2. OxygenBeats

.... i just notice that "test" also has a flame icon next to it.... "This track is on fire!!!!" lmfao

3. SkillyMusic

9 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2598 RP

@OxygenBeats lol now I want to hear that fire "Test" beat you are talking about! couldn't find it XD your squeeze page though, haha, won me over! XD

4. OxygenBeats

@SkillyMusic yeah i just made that squeeze page a few days ago hahahaha

5. OxygenBeats

@SkillyMusic and yeah, i just de-activated the other tabs on the store a couple days ago now.

6. OxygenBeats

10 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3572 RP

@Soundgine anything? anything at all? it's kinda getting old seeing "test" for my chart placement... :(

7. OxygenBeats

11 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3572 RP

@Codemaker ?

8. mixscape

11 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 3004 RP
    Edited 5 years ago by mixscape

@God ?

9. rfbeat

12 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Australia + 1096 RP

annual leave maybe lol ?

10. OxygenBeats

12 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3572 RP

@mixscape @rfbeat lol!

11. Soundgine

12 Jan 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 22810 RP

Sorry about that. We had our eye on some critical comment and search bar fixes that we just completed. We will look into your issue today.

12. Codemaker

13 Jan 2016 Administrator User since 2014 + 2077 RP

@OxygenBeats sorry I got a little late to go through this issue. I checked the charts code, but didn't find any issues there. So I further checked your database, and found what's wrong :)

Basically our charts system is built to keep ranking up fresh tracks instead of always keeping one same track on top, that's why you see it alive, rotating music up and down. So, technically a track can stay on charts up to two months after it's uploaded, and it will be removed from ranking either it's sold, or two months older, and then the newer track will take place in charts as per it's own chart points and that's how your position on charts keeps rotating.

Now to the point, the last beat you uploaded (which is available for sale) was 2015-10-27 23:41:58 and it's no more applicable for charts ranking. There are some new tracks in the new year, but marked as sold and therefore not applicable for charts. Then only that test single fulfils charts rules and it got it's position :)

So, please upload a new beat, and wait till it gains chart points.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you.

13. OxygenBeats

13 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3572 RP

@Codemaker OHHHH okay. That makes sense. Yeah, all the latest beats I've been posting have been sold custom exclusive projects I've made for some various clients.

But I didn't realize that beats marked sold weren't available for the charts. That does make sense though. Thanks, I'll upload a new beat that's not marked "sold" soon! haha

or Sign Up to reply!