M6 Now Available! Dig in Everyone.

1. 3 years ago

Soundgine

30 Dec 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17409 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by Soundgine

M6 is now available for everyone. Thank you for everyone for having such great patience and those that beta tested for us. We will continue to to make the M6 player better by listening to producers. A very special thanks to our Soundgine employee' @Codemaker' for putting in hours of development hours into the M6 project.

2. rfbeat

30 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 Australia + 1092 RP

Great stuff playing with it now !! :) :)

3. godlike

30 Dec 2015 User since 2015 New York + 842 RP

Yesssss! As promised, I couldn't handle another delay, lol.

4. FrozenjaZzBeats

30 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1118 RP

Woohoo :)
    Well, I guess now we need a "bug report" section, I only tested a few minutes on a mobile, but already found some problems... ;)

5. Soundgine

30 Dec 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17409 RP

@FrozenjaZzBeats' Woohoo :)
    Well, I guess now we need a "bug report" section, I only tested a few minutes on a mobile, but already found some problems... ;)

Great send any bugs reports to technical@soundgine.com this way we get to it faster.

6. musicbox

30 Dec 2015 User since 2014 Barcelona, Spain + 923 RP

Fantastic! Playing with the themes right now. Man, this is too fun :-D

7. rfbeat

Yeah I found a couple too have sent an email :):)

8. FrozenjaZzBeats

@Soundgine' Great send any bugs reports to technical@soundgine.com this way we gt to it faster.

9. VPower

30 Dec 2015 User since 2014 Los Angeles + 823 RP

Serious? You launch it now....now I'm not going to get any sleep! lol. But seriously guys, great job!

10. rfbeat

My name in my player has the verified tick

........shhhhhh don't tell anyone

........ doh ! >_< :)

11. xii

30 Dec 2015 User since 2015 + 305 RP

'@rfbeat'

Man, your M6 Player looks slick as hell, the purple is cool. This is tons better than Mecha5...Do you see yourself going back to M5?

12. Breeze

30 Dec 2015 User since 2015 London + 838 RP

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! <(^.^)>

13. rfbeat

@xii'' @rfbeat'

Man, your M6 Player looks slick as hell, the purple is cool. This is tons better than Mecha5...Do you see yourself going back to M5?

Thanks' @xii' I've had a purple theme going with all my branding so for me it just made sense to keep that flowing with the player to be honest I like the new player heaps more than M5 because it doesn't feel as cluttered. I also have been hanging out for a fully responsive player because I can't stand the "click here for the mobile version" thing looks unprofessional IMO . So other than a few teething bugs which Ive seen Im keen to stay with M6 :)

14. SkillyMusic

30 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2504 RP

Congratulations' @Soundgine'' @Codemaker' Great job. When I saw all those color pickers in the M6 playground I couldn't help but smile :)

You're welcome' @SkillyMusic' We thought everyone would have fun with hat. Thx for your positive feedback!

15. daroobeats

30 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 Atlanta, GA + 1820 RP

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! I know Im late but time to play.

16. rfbeat

'@daroobeats' was wondering why you were so quiet lol :)

17. FrozenjaZzBeats

@rfbeat' I can't stand the "click here for the mobile version" thing looks unprofessional IMO .

yes... this is why I switched to M5 instead of engine... This is not new to M6...?

18. rfbeat

'@FrozenjaZzBeats' I wasn't a big fan of the look of M5 just didn't work for me

19. FrozenjaZzBeats

Edited 3 years ago by FrozenjaZzBeats

@rfbeat'' @FrozenjaZzBeats' I wasn't a big fan of the look of M5 just didn't work for me

I understand... the look of the M6 is ok for me, but I wish I could get rid of all the extra things I don't need!! It shows my logo, that I don't want there, it is already on top of the page, I have a header, so no logo needed... it shows my bio... I don't want my bio to be shown there... it shows a "watch video" under "producer spotlight", but I don't have any video, so it fails (it fails on your site as well, by the way:))

It always shows a panel on the left, well, you can "hide instructions", but the space is still used (by... nothing)...
    Well, here, I think we can find a workaround and we might use this space to show something else...

It always shows a "search / comments" section, very visible... and you can't change its color... so this flashy white is the thing customers will see the most (some producers here found a good idea and used white for the bio background, so this white bar is less visible)

I don't know what to do now to be honest... I can't go back to M5 as they have forced us to use M6, I could use Engine, but then it is flash and I loved the HTML5, mobile compliant thing...
    When they will open the CSS, then I'll be able, hopefully to remove all this "bloat"...

20. mixscape

30 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2856 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by mixscape

'@FrozenjaZzBeats' For me, the player fit perfectly your website !

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!