Make Soundgine Market a GO-TO for Artist

1. 2 years ago

daroobeats

24 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 Atlanta, GA + 1820 RP

It starts with us. People visit sites like Soundclick in search for beats, Why not encourage artist to Visit our Charts. We have so many great producer on the market. When people think beats they should think Soundgine. I will be posting an article to my blog for Soundgine.com marketing the Charts. Lets send them home. Everyone benefits from this.

Marketing Idea:

Brag about your placements in the charts. It creates curiosity. People will began to to click on your Landing pages and potentially drive sales.

2. Soundgine

24 Dec 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 13848 RP

Yes! definitely agree with this.

3. daroobeats

24 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 Atlanta, GA + 1820 RP

@Soundgine I thought you would agree. Promotion is key.

4. PixelSashay

24 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 2 4 6 + 2265 RP

~I'm with you on this @daroobeats just need a few weeks before I officially launch my website then it's full speed ahead.

5. mixscape

25 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2783 RP

@daroobeats Great idea ! i will launch my blog in january and the first post should be about my placement in soundgine charts ;)

6. daroobeats

25 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 Atlanta, GA + 1820 RP

@mixscape great idea!

7. Yes great idea! @daroobeats, I was also thinking about a hashtag that we can all use as well on social media. #soundgine or #soundgineproducers but something that would have artists lookup producers from soundgine and know how to find us.

8. OxygenBeats

8 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3532 RP

@daroobeats I totally agree with you. Don't just brag about yourself, but brag about the charts and the community as a whole. If everyone brings people to the community, it means more sales for everyone here.

Although, the charts have a few bugs that I would like to see worked out first before I specifically mention the charts.

9. daroobeats

8 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Atlanta, GA + 1820 RP

@AlienMusic Good Idea. how bout #soundginebeats

10. OxygenBeats

9 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3532 RP

@AlienMusic @daroobeats that is a good idea... and all 3 sound good to me... should we vote or something?? lol

11. SkillyMusic

9 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2253 RP

@AlienMusic @daroobeats @OxygenBeats I like the idea. But I think #soundginebeats doesn't include other styles of music and #soundgineproducers doesn't include artists, who sell their music via soundgine. What about #soundginemusic? Or we just keep it super clean with #soundgine ?

12. OxygenBeats

9 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3532 RP

@SkillyMusic that makes sense.. also, something like just #soundgine is much faster/easier to type.

Also, with this hashtag, is it something you think we should use on all of our posts? Or just when we post beats and beat previews?

13. daroobeats

9 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Atlanta, GA + 1820 RP

@OxygenBeats Better for just beat previews. We want to draw them to our production.

14. OxygenBeats

10 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3532 RP

yeah, that's a good idea.

15. mixscape

11 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2783 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by mixscape

@daroobeats @OxygenBeats Better for just beat previews. We want to draw them to our production.

Good point.

#soundgine is just perfect.

@codemaker @soundgine may be it could be added to the twitter/facebook message when we share from the player ?

example :
    "Check out Puppy Star *** NEW *** , I just found it at http://mixscape.soundgine.com/ ! #soundgine
    http://mixscape.soundgine.com/?tr=beat-615802"

So we dont have to add it ourselves each time..

16. OxygenBeats

11 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3532 RP

@mixscape yeah, that would be cool for it to be added to the default share messages!

@Soundgine @Codemaker maybe you guys can add a widget somewhere on soundgine.com that shows the latest posts on twitter/instagram that use #soundgine

17. mixscape

11 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2783 RP

@OxygenBeats the widget is a good idea as well

18. daroobeats

11 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Atlanta, GA + 1820 RP

@mixscape @OxygenBeats great points.

19. last year

MessyBeatz

1 Dec 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 London, UK + 1857 RP

@daroobeats It starts with us. People visit sites like Soundclick in search for beats, Why not encourage artist to Visit our Charts. We have so many great producer on the market. When people think beats they should think Soundgine. I will be posting an article to my blog for Soundgine.com marketing the Charts. Lets send them home. Everyone benefits from this.

Marketing Idea:

Brag about your placements in the charts. It creates curiosity. People will began to to click on your Landing pages and potentially drive sales.

This is a fantastic idea - its a shame the charts have been taken down (for now). It would be nice to see the charts back up and running and also see Soundgine (plus us) promote it real hard so it can be a major contender for the 'go to' place artists look for beats.

20. Soundgine

1 Dec 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 13848 RP

@MessyBeatz We are waiting for a few things to work out with 2co with our charts. Don't worry, it's coming back, just don't have a ETA.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!