Never Give Up

1. 3 years ago

AlienMusic

27 Nov 2015 User since 2015 + 397 RP

I just started my website and creating my social media promotion for my company and website. It definitely takes a lot of hard work to create a good image/brand for your music. I continued to post effective content and promote for my website, everyday! I also have a Black Friday deal going on through monday. I got many of my friends and associates to help promote the sale for this weekend. It seemed like I was not going to get any traffic or sale but THANK GOD I got my first sale today!!

I just want to let anyone know that you have to keep working hard, keep believing!

2. daroobeats

27 Nov 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 Atlanta, GA + 1820 RP

Inspiring. It does take hard work.

3. VPower

28 Nov 2015 User since 2014 Los Angeles + 823 RP

This thread should get more attention as this is a perfect example of what a dedicated producer should be doing. Congratulations' @AlienMusic' and keep pushing. No doubt you will go through dry spells but everytime you keep pushing, the more you will rise above the hundreds that are just starting out.

The majority of new producers quit after the first few months, don't be one of them.

Happy for you.

4. godlike

28 Nov 2015 User since 2015 New York + 842 RP

'@AlienMusic' Love the story. Sometimes the hardest part is that elusive first sale. Key is don't just kick back, push...

Never resort in spamming artists.

5. AlienMusic

28 Nov 2015 User since 2015 + 397 RP

'@daroobeats' ,' @VPower' ,' @godlike' Thanks, we all need encouragement! I felt like this could help someone that may have felt like they should stop.

6. Soundgine

29 Nov 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17409 RP

'@AlienMusic' Oh it will, thanks for posting!

7. LoonyBinBeats

19 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2014 + 1461 RP

'@AlienMusic' The beginning is always the hardest, but over time things you thought you weren't capable of become routine, thanks for sharing and keep moving forward! I wish you the best, and never lose the state of mind you are in right now!

8. OxygenBeats

19 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

'@AlienMusic' congrats, you got the right attitude!!

I believe that if you want to succeed in anything challenging, you have to be willing to lose. You have to take risks, and you have to push yourself to the limit.

Mainly, you have to say "I'm going to either win at this in the end or die trying." Only those people make real break-through's. Only the ones who are willing to lose it all can ascend to new heights.

Having that attitude doesn't always mean you'll succeed, but NOT having that attitude guarantees your failure.

9. mixscape

20 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2856 RP

Having that attitude doesn't always mean you'll succeed, but NOT having that attitude guarantees your failure.

so true !

10. legendarybeatz

23 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1953 RP

yes sir!' @AlienMusic' Keep pushing man. It only gets better.

11. AlienMusic

27 Jan 2016 User since 2015 + 397 RP

'@OxygenBeats' You are so right! I have no choice, I can't turn back now.
    '
    @legendarybeatz' Thanks! I have a lot to learn and watching your videos helped too! I can definitely see me giving knowledge on my journey.

12. 2 years ago

Aquinoz

5 Apr 2017 User since 2017 + 3 RP

Just remember what there's always a period of time where you won't sell shit, it could be 3 or 6 months. I was kinda lazy starting things up so it took me like 6 months.

If you're a beast and wake up at 8am and work til 2am everyday to work on your brand, marketing and beats you'll start selling much sooner.

13. Guys... life is a video game, there's literally zero limits. Theres absolutely no reason anyone should think about giving up in the first place. Think about it, this life is literally a video game. It's all personalization, taking information you are given by your mentors, examples from others etc and then making it fit YOUR video game. PERSONALIZE that information, don't try to copy exactly what they did, you will only benefit doing it YOUR way. Play your free roam video game guys... no reason giving up should ever be thought..... there's always AT LEAST ONE way to get where you want to be. It's all about matching your subconscious with your conscious chatter/awareness. I could write a book on this right now (and I actually might) but I'll leave at that. This is just a snippet of the mentality it takes to get whatever you want in this life. You don't get what you want you get what you BELIEVE. And to truly believe is to get your subconscious on board with your conscious and then you will feel that creative breakthrough. You'll notice it when your subconscious clicks in alignment. That's all I'm gonna say for now, good luck everyone

14. OHLY

5 Apr 2017 Administrator User since 2015 London - Los Angeles + 1221 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by OHLY

Nice' @KylePaolino' great post! Stick around the forum, any positivity on this forum is a bonus!

or Sign Up to reply!