Soundgine Donates to Help Empower Children

1. 3 years ago

xii

24 Nov 2015 User since 2015 + 305 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by xii

I specifically signed up to this forum to let you guys know about the company you are paying a fee to. I did this on my own accord because nowhere on this website do they even make mention of the generosity they have. My name is Carson and work at the Children's Music Workshop.

Soundgine donates monthly to a program called the Children's Music Workshop (http://www.childrensmusicworkshop.com/ ) CMW is a music education company which specializes in a variety of products and services including custom designed band and orchestra method books, school-site music instruction, music education advocacy and more.

So yes, just wanted you guys know the people at Soundgine are fantastic. Not sure why Soundgine makes no mention of it but all you guys making your monthly payments I'm sure goes back to product development but also goes to providing an opportunity for children to follow their creativity.

Many companies donate as a way to get a tax break, but there is no tax break exemption by donating to us. This is what the world needs, and I applaud all of you.

Much love.

2. Breeze

24 Nov 2015 User since 2015 London + 800 RP

Aww, super cool <(^.^)>

3. Soundgine

24 Nov 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 16184 RP

Thank you' @xii'

Many of us would be in a different place if we were afforded just one opportunity. Music can be life.

4. LoonyBinBeats

25 Nov 2015 Power Contributor User since 2014 + 1461 RP

awesome man, keep up the great work!

5. IsaacTaylor

25 Nov 2015 User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 546 RP

This is great! I've been wanting to do something like this for a while.

6. mixscape

30 Nov 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2808 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by mixscape

'@Soundgine' , you guys are amazing ! i'm really proud to be a member of this community ;)

7. rfbeat

30 Nov 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 Australia + 1092 RP

'@Soundgine' great to hear this

There should be more like you the world would be a better place :)

8. 5 weeks ago

Great!
    I didn't made any sales from my music by far, but I've committed to myself such declaration -
    10% of my profit will go to charities and I want to achieve this goal - live successfully and help other too.
    It is nice to know that Soundgine shares such visions too.

9. OHLY

Nov 7 Administrator User since 2015 London - Los Angeles + 1185 RP
    Edited 5 weeks ago by OHLY

Part of why I love working here. 20% of our profits kicks back to the children's music workshop among other things. Last year we gave out 500 frozen turkeys (or a ready meals for people with no resources to cook)
    to our local community, that needs it in Los Angeles and we're going to do the same this year.

There's no pride in making money if we can't help others along the way.

We appreciate your kind words' @fenixprod'

10. Tone

Nov 7 User since 2016 Florida USA + 689 RP

Well done' @fenixprod'

11. 4 weeks ago

@Tone' Well done' @fenixprod'

Thank you, but all good things still await my actions, this is just a start and a positive vision. :)

or Sign Up to reply!