"Top Producers"

1. 6 years ago

OxygenBeats

28 Oct 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3572 RP

Hey @Soundgine , just a little curious about a Playce thing.. how come the "Top Producers" for "last 30 days" never seem to match up at all with the main charts? Like, I don't even see a single normal top chart producer in the "last 30 days" "top producers" section... but yet I will find the a lot of the normal top charters if i check the "all time" section....... and I just can't figure out why a producer who is always at the top of the daily charts and the all time charts would not be at the top of the "last 30 days" charts lmfao

what's going on here????

2. legendarybeatz

28 Oct 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2000 RP

Hey @OxygenBeats I think because it's based on sales and plays. If I had an $8,000 sale in one month for example and that hasn't been past by anyone yet and I'm still making basic sales and plays each month. I would always be on top , but maybe not for sales and plays for the past 30 days. But overall I would be because the total sales and plays were not beat by anyone else as yet. I think that's how it works. But I'm sure @Soundgine will break it down for us.

3. OxygenBeats

29 Oct 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3572 RP

Yeah, I didn't quite understand what you were saying @legendarybeatz

still doesn't make sense to me! haha

I can't understand why you're always topping the daily charts AND the all time charts, but you're not in the top producer for the last 30 days!! XD

4. legendarybeatz

29 Oct 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2000 RP

lol. @OxygenBeats am I really topping the daily charts? That doesn't make sense to me either lol. I honestly didn't even know I was in the charts because I don't see any of my beats ranked in my account lol

5. OxygenBeats

29 Oct 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3572 RP

@legendarybeatz whaa? you're supposed to see your rank, so that's weird... i think it's supposed to show up in the upper right when you log in or something.

And oooooooops. I had a brain-fart moment. I just saw your first 3 letters and though "legion beats" lmfao. Myyyyy baaaaad! lol

6. legendarybeatz

1 Nov 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2000 RP

lol. yea. I figured that's what happened. because I'm no where on the charts, and I already know why lol. So yea. Knew you couldn't be talking about me lol

7. OxygenBeats

1 Nov 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3572 RP

@legendarybeatz well i think you're on the charts, just not on the top. but semantics, semantics.

@Soundgine I was wondering if you could answer this for me.... still very puzzled.

or Sign Up to reply!