Welcome everybody to Adamant Beats Production

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by AdamantBeats

Hello everyone!
    I've just started out selling my first beats as Adamant Beats Production. Still don't get a hang of how to use all this stuff, so I've simply embedded my soundgine code to my wordpress site.
    adamantbeatsproduction.wordpress.com
    Not without some hesitation, I've paid first monthly fee for soundgine player and I hope these expenses will be justified by the end of the month. I don't have a long list of my production yet, there are 2 beats so far as I'm writing this, but I'm working hard every day to broaden and expand that list.
    So once I'm trying to find here my first contacts and some support, I'd like to ask you simply to check these 2 products and honestly tell me your take on this. Don't go too hard on me, I'm just a newby :D But seriously, I just want an unbiased opinion, 'cos so far I've seen only friendly glad-handing... but not an opinion of another beat-maker.
    I welcome everyone to collaborate with me, I'm looking forward to produce customer music. Would gladly hear from any artist and would take up any task in any genre he/she likes.
    I'd be on the ninth cloud once I sell my first beat here. That would cheer me up incredibly, after the year of the devoted and routine work. Thanks everyone in advance!

2. FrozenjaZzBeats

7 Oct 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1118 RP

Hm...
    ok you are a newbie as you say... well... I don't know what to say...

The "Oh I see em " sounds a bit out of tune, and uses cheezy/cheap sounds...
    Sorry but to me it does not sound good, sorry I am honest like always, but I don't really know how to help you... Maybe listen, listen to more music...

3. FrozenjaZzBeats

Also, I thought that you had embedded soundgine code, but on your site there is just a link.
    I would be curious to see a nice soundgine player embedded on a wordpress site.

4. Yeah it's ok thanks, still important to hear the opinion. Well, that one you've told about was a first shot, made of the very first sounds I had at my disposal. Thank you though, I'm working out now something (according to me) much better.
    I don't know why, but soundgine code does not set the player there - I've heard that this type of code is not accepted by Wordpress. Is it so by everyone?

5. FrozenjaZzBeats

I have not tried to embed soundgine code on wordpress, I could try on a test wordpress I have somewhere. As you are on wordpress.com , and not on your own wordpress installation, maybe there are some limitations, I don't know...

This is an interesting subject anyway, you might create a dedicated post for "How to embed Soundgine player in wordpress". Maybe there is something already existing here, I remember that someone already asked a similar question.

6. legendarybeatz

7 Oct 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1972 RP

hey' @FrozenjaZzBeats' &' @AdamantBeats' I have wordpress based site. In which I have my soundgine player embedded. Here's my link www.legendarybeatzonline.com

If you have hosting ( I use hostgator), You can install wordpress on your hosting, which allows you to create your wordpress based site. Going to Wordpress.com comes with limitations. Do some research on this and you will find out what you need. But yes, the Soundgine player works perfect with any website since it is html5

7. '@legendarybeatz'
    My friend, so as far as I understood you have a paid version of your wordpress site? not a free one?
    and that's why you get along well with the soundgine on it?

8. OHLY

9 Oct 2015 Administrator User since 2015 London - Los Angeles + 1281 RP

'@AdamantBeats' Welcome <(^.^)>

9. Soundgine

9 Oct 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17776 RP
    Edited 4 years ago by Soundgine

Welcome' @AdamantBeats'

You should be able to embed our codes even in the free model of Wordpress. We did some work on somebody's free Wordpress blog and we saw image, Youtube embeds in there.

Switch from the visual editor to "HTML" editor when adding in your iframe code.

If money is not an issue for you, I'd definitely invest in a paid version of Wordpress with your own domain name or take advantage of VUE , you just need to purchase a domain name.

10. AdamantBeats

10 Oct 2015 User since 2015 + 36 RP

Thanks everyone for reply, I'll try to get the most out of your advice.
    Happy to be here :)

or Sign Up to reply!