Get An Android App Made With Your Soundgine Store!

1. 6 years ago

legendarybeatz

10 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2000 RP
    Edited 6 years ago by legendarybeatz

I have requested permission to offer this to the Soundgine Community and have been approved! I can make an Android app surrounding your soundgine player, which will also include your licensing, contact information, a message box, and also links to your social media accounts. I can also get custom graphics made for you as well.

You can view my apps here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Legendary+Beatz

Benefits of having an Android App:
    - Your beats will be on your customers phones
    - Great way to promote beats alongside your website
    - Any new beats added to your store will be updated on the app as well.
    - Customers can email you directly from the app to request custom beats or ask about licensing info
    - A brief over view of licensing terms will be made available in the app
    - Customers can purchase directly from the app, without waiting to use your mobile website
    - Beats are delivered instantly after purchase just as if they purchased from your website
    - A sleek, smooth app that makes your business look even more professional than it already is.

Pricing: $200 Exclusively for Soundgine users (Covers app development & Graphics Included) - Please inbox me if interested or if you have questions.
    Disclaimer: You must have a Google Developer account in order to upload the app to the google play store. You can however upload your app on your website and just provide the link to it to your customers for them to download. This is for serious producers only! This is a concept that not many producers are doing and could help you greatly with your brand.

I've attached some images to this post for you to view. Please inbox me or email me @ legendarybeatz@gmail.com with questions and inquiries| If you would like to see more examples go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Legendary+Beatz to see more of my apps.

2. Volume

10 Sep 2015 User since 2015 London + 543 RP

App using Soundgine player. Very interesting.

3. legendarybeatz

10 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2000 RP

@Volume let me know if you have any questions.

4. Looks cool! How hard is it to get a Google Developer account?

5. legendarybeatz

15 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2000 RP

@ThisIsTheLegion yea! You just have to sign up and there's a one time registration fee of $30 I believe. Here is the link for info >> https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/6112435?hl=en

6. phase 2

16 Sep 2015 User since 2015 UK Derby/London + 52 RP

Wow this is amazing! in terms of marketing yourself definitely boosts that pro level up. At the moment for myself since i'm still new i'd only get this just to boast to my friends that i have a app :) but i'll get this as soon as i reach a certain stage .

7. DJFATZ

16 Sep 2015 User since 2015 Florida + 114 RP

@legendarybeatz Sounds dope!! I'll inbox u

8. legendarybeatz

16 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2000 RP

@DJFATZ Definitely! Looking forward to hearing from you.

9. legendarybeatz

@phase 2 I know exactly what you mean. It is something that will definitely help your fans/artists get quick, easy access to your beats and the soundgine platform is amazing already, since you can update your beat store and it will automatically have the new beats in the app.

10. Baobao Bitz

16 Sep 2015 User since 2015 Atlanta, GA (USA) + 42 RP
    Edited 6 years ago by Baobao Bitz

Interesting...My focus is on my email list right now. I'll definitely consider the app down the road at some point! Good job!felixah.jpg

11. legendarybeatz

Definitely @Baobao Bitz I could understand that. They say "Power is in the list!" So yea, build up your list, that's a great place to start. I'll still be providing this service in the near future and hopefully with the new M6 player!! @Soundgine

12. legendarybeatz

21 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2000 RP

Hey @ThisIsTheLegion , did that link for the google developer account help you?

13. [quote=3328:@legendarybeatz]Hey @ThisIsTheLegion , did that link for the google developer account help you?[/quote]

I'm thinking it over. Definitely is a cool idea. I haven't done the developer account thing yet. Thanks!

14. legendarybeatz

22 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2000 RP

Oh ok, no problem! Let me know if you have any more questions @ThisIsTheLegion

15. 4 years ago

Peace everyone! I usually don't post anything in the forum - usually just read posts. But I wanted to give a big shoutout to @legendarybeatz for putting the Android app together for me. I like that the menu layout is similar to Google apps like Hangouts, Gmail, Drive, etc. The player aspect is similar to the M7 player and its functionality. The process of getting a app put together was straight forward - I provided the info/ details he requested and he got a test app to me in a short amount of time. If I had any questions he was easy to contact and responded in a timely matter. To have an app in this transition to digital commerce, it can be another revenue stream on a global scale. I'm looking forward to building with him and the app because I know he has some goodies in the works for it! ;-) Thanks again @legendarybeatz!!

16. 80z

22 Dec 2016 User since 2015 + 891 RP

Nice! Do you have any screenshots of your app?

17. Yes, and the app is in the Google play store as well: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.solomegabeatz.solomegabeatz

18. Mike

22 Dec 2016 User since 2016 New York + 539 RP
    Edited 4 years ago by Mike

Get any sales on it? How do you promote the app?
    @legendarybeatz still around, haven't seen him on the forum in a long time.

19. Since the app uses the M7 player I don't know if the sales/ download tracks come from the app or not. I haven't done the marketing push yet but I have the app ad displayed on my website and have send out tweets for it. I'm looking to promote the app heavy as I add more beats to my portfolio.

20. Breeze

23 Dec 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 London + 1108 RP

@solomegabeatz Love your website! I see that you are using Engine as your player. Any reason why you are not using the M7 player? https://soundgine.com/M-Series.php

Both players are great, they have it's strengths but I'm curious why you are rockin Engine.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!