Made $1600 So Far...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

Darkair

7 Feb 2016 User since 2015 San Francisco + 304 RP

'@Persis Music'

I'll share some detailed pointers with you early in the week my man. We are all here to help. I wish all of us here can contribute and build a PDF and give it away.

3. Persis Music

7 Feb 2016 User since 2015 the Netherlands + 4 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by Persis Music

@Helix '; From my experience you get 1 sale per 100 visitors, so the question is how do you them right? I guess that's always been the holy grail of all questions. It's mentioned on the Godzilla Seo thread here

But creating outside blogs is a good idea. Honestly it takes a lot of work to build a fanbase, do you have a Youtube channel?

yessir, although, i didn't do anything with it for a long time. I just recently started to upload (beat) video's.
    I wish 1 sale per 100 visitors was true for my site also, but clearly that ain't happening, otherwise i would have at least a few sales. Do you all use the Credit Card feature on soundgine? Also, what do you think is used the most, is there a significant difference between how many people prefer to pay with CC instead of Paypal? My 2checkout account is not working 100% right now.

@Darkair'' @Persis' Music

I'll share some detailed pointers with you early in the week my man. We are all here to help. I wish all of us here can contribute and build a PDF and give it away.

Thanks, I appreciate that alot

4. Kid V

8 Feb 2016 User since 2015 Venice Beach California + 392 RP

I'll be waiting too :)

5. Darkair

10 Feb 2016 User since 2015 San Francisco + 304 RP

Sorry I'm late. Actually just now recovered from my Superbowl party, never again.

What's crazy is that I've met' @Kid V' in Venice during a Snatchap App party (not really a party, just a bunch of people drinking wine and beer) but it's crazy how this community is really tight.

6. Darkair

10 Feb 2016 User since 2015 San Francisco + 304 RP

'@Persis Music'
    '
    @Marketron' has recently mentioned it before. but I'll be more specific. I got my word out by exchanging links with companies related to what I do. What I do is offer a section of my website or better yet create a separate hub (blog or website) and offer to exchange links or create a partners section.

Then I go after companies similar to the same base. Examples:

- Soundkits
    - Beat Software
    - VST Websites
    - Soundclick layouts (yuck)

I stay away from those 'beat training sells' videos as those are now perceived as spam / scams.

As mentioned before, when they ask for a link title and a hyperlink you want to use your keywords. So if you want to rank high for "hip-hop beats" you want that title in the link going to your website.

After getting just a few link exchanges you will see a boost in ranks.
    This is not for the weak, it takes a stomach to take a lot of rejection and no responses to email and phone calls.

Here's a secret that some people are doing. Some producers are doing two things. Running a site to sell music and using a resource hub focused on link exchanges and used as an excellent way to redirect traffic.

What I found was for every 100 visitors it would convert to 1 sale.

7. knocksquared

2 Mar 2016 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1225 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by knocksquared

In 2009 I decided that instead of providing beats for artist I would provide a service for producers. Went into the Beat tag game and now number one on Google for Beat Tags. I was thinking about selling beats online again but I know its a lot that goes into selling so my focus always falls back to beat tags. On the 31st of December I left my job in radio to go full-time ME !! I am going to REALLY try and get some beats up on my player since I been with Soundgine for a long time and still have not put them up for sale :-( . The success stories here are inspiring and make me have hope for selling tracks.

8. Katt

15 Apr 2016 User since 2016 + 179 RP

This is really inspiring (o^_^o)

I guess it's easy to assume that any business is dead. Sure it can be saturated, but there is always a market for good product, quality beats is no exception.

9. Katt

15 Apr 2016 User since 2016 + 179 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by Katt

'@ThisIsTheLegion' you made more than 10K with Soundgine? Holy ****
    I can only imagine where you are at now. Good god.

10. Edited 2 years ago by Soundgine

'@Katt' I'm almost at the $29K mark!

11. gangabeats

25 Apr 2016 User since 2015 Croatia + 328 RP

Very nice ;)

12. Soundgine

25 Apr 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17621 RP

'@ThisIsTheLegion'

You're an inspiration to those that don't believe it can happen.

13. Ibsenproducer

25 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2168 RP

@ThisIsTheLegion'' @Katt' I'm almost at the $25K mark!

MoneyMaker bro =D, amazing really good broo.. congrats !!

14. PaytBeatz

26 Apr 2016 User since 2015 Southern Cali. + 154 RP

Real talk.... this is why we forum.

15. legendarybeatz

26 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1968 RP

That's very encouraging' @ThisIsTheLegion' !!! Congrats

16. If it inspires people, I'm happy to share whatever I got going on :)

17. legendarybeatz

26 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1968 RP

Hey' @ThisIsTheLegion' I would love to hear about your tactics you use. I'm not too ashamed to admit that lol. Never too late to learn. Inbox me or I guess if you were going to share everything in a post.

Thanks,

18. mckeeverbeatz

26 Apr 2016 User since 2015 Columbus, OH + 510 RP

That's awesome' @Kid V' I'd love to have a copy of your guide.

19. sontwisted

18 Jul 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2261 RP

'@kidv' did you ever make that guide

20. Kid V

20 Jul 2016 User since 2015 Venice Beach California + 392 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by Kid V

'@sontwisted' Which guide? Did you mean another member?

21. sontwisted

1 Aug 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2261 RP

'@Kid V' in your original post you said you were going to make a guide for how you sell beats

or Sign Up to reply!