Reasons Why Artists Are Not Buying Beats

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

Tyson

8 Dec 2016 User since 2016 Hawaii + 892 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by Tyson

If your beats are good there will always be customers. Having beats in your cart is like owning safe stocks.

3. fusion

16 Dec 2016 User since 2016 Florida, USA + 545 RP

@sontwisted' artist are not buying beats because they don't know how to make money with their music so they don't see the point in spending money that they have no clue how to get back

This.

The question is HOW do we explain to artists that they can make money using our beats. This is why personal relationships are important. A friend of mine created a media packet, not a physical packet but a mix of video and some PDF.

In this media packet it shows step by step how artists can make money. It wasn't a pushy sales tactic, it was info they wouldn't know otherwise.

4. Blacksheep

1 Apr 2017 User since 2016 Washington + 375 RP

This conversation has been going on for years and artists are still buying beats. That will never stop.

5. 2 years ago

Breeze

12 Jul 2017 User since 2015 London + 846 RP

Because rappers rather rip beats from Youtube, Soundcloud, and various other places, but truthfully those are the people I don't want to do business with.

I actually inked a 5 project deal from being in the music charts here I wasn't even in the top 50. So my sights are on artists and companies that want to buy my beats on the legit level.

The days with dealing with scrubs are over.

6. an0nym0u5beats

12 Jul 2017 Power Contributor User since 2016 Los Angeles + 1969 RP

+1

Amen to that' @Breeze' ;)

7. Tone

13 Jul 2017 User since 2016 Florida USA + 795 RP

+2
    '
    @Breeze'

8. last year

fenixprod

31 Oct 2018 User since 2018 Lithuania + 640 RP

@fusion' not a physical packet but a mix of video and some PDF.

In this media packet it shows step by step how artists can make money. It wasn't a pushy sales tactic, it was info they wouldn't know otherwise.

Dear Fusion, would it be possible to get an example of that pack?

or Sign Up to reply!