Uploading Youtube video to Instagram?

1. 4 years ago

LoonyBinBeats

7 Jul 2015 Power Contributor User since 2014 + 1461 RP

I've seen people upload youtube videos to instagram all the time but can't seem to figure it out. I've tried different apps and tricks but nothing has worked yet, anyone here know how to do this? I'd love to upload my beats but hate the audio quality my phone has.

2. legendarybeatz

7 Jul 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1953 RP

I forgot what was the program that \i used, but you actually have to export the video as a 16x16 resolution. ( I believe), but you would have to mess with it so you don't lose the original resolution if that makes sense. Because you still want it to look the same as the youtube video, just smaller. I don't have my desktop in front of me right now, because I'm in the process of moving all my things, but that's how you have to do it. You will have to export a version of the video for youtube, and then a 15sec clip for instagram.

3. Velocity

7 Jul 2015 User since 2015 New York + 107 RP

Try this http://www.tube2gram.com/

4. legendarybeatz

7 Jul 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1953 RP

That's pretty cool at' @Velocity '; when you use the site, does it allow you to choose the 15 minutes of the video you want to use?

5. Velocity

8 Jul 2015 User since 2015 New York + 107 RP

"It allows you to cut sections of Youtube videos and download them to your phone. You can then upload them directly to the social network of your choice.
    you don't need to download any app and it works on both iPhone and Android. "

Not sure if it does the full 15 minutes

Not saying this what you have to use, but it just one way of doing it.

6. legendarybeatz

8 Jul 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1953 RP

Nice! well this is definitely an easier way of doing it though...' @Velocity ';

7. OxygenBeats

8 Jul 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP
    Edited 4 years ago by OxygenBeats

lmfao this really isn't that hard....or nearly as complicated as you guys are making it out to be... With instagram, you can either take video or upload a video already on your phone........

So just transfer the video to your phone and upload it. You don't need to make a special version for instagram. You can edit both which 15 seconds of the video you want to use and crop which part of the video you want to use as well within instagram.

To edit a video on instagram before posting, click on the scissors icon after you select your video.

8. 2 years ago

_pm

8 Feb 2017 User since 2016 + 582 RP

Ah tube2gram is closing.
    http://www.tube2gram.com/

9. sontwisted

9 Feb 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2234 RP

Just upload 60 seconds of the original video

or Sign Up to reply!