2. 6 years ago

SkillyMusic

22 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2594 RP

launched today :)

-image-

skillymusic.com

3. LoonyBinBeats

23 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2014 + 1469 RP

@SkillyMusic Great graphics and dope Vue site! I really like the header and the photos you have for your services, they came out cool

4. SkillyMusic

23 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2594 RP

@LoonyBinBeats Thanks man! Really appreciate it!

5. Griffin

23 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 Colorado + 1161 RP

[quote=3339:@SkillyMusic]launched today :)

-image-

skillymusic.com [/quote]

Great branding. Great work.

6. OxygenBeats

23 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3572 RP

Nice!! Looks clean! :D

7. SkillyMusic

23 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2594 RP

@Griffin ; @OxygenBeats Thank you guys! It took quite some time to set everything up so it's nice to get positive feedback!

8. FrozenjaZzBeats

24 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1378 RP
    Edited 6 years ago by FrozenjaZzBeats

Nice, @SkillyMusic !! I love the colour theme! And your header is dope.
    Now, I am not fan of the flash player, as on my box, I have to "activate flash" each time (security policy where I work), explicitely. But you'll soon use M6 player, maybe.

Also, the main "services" section is a bit difficult to read. The pale purple on white has very little contrast. You should use a darker color for the text. This is just my opinion, but really, for my old eyes, it is a bit difficult to read :)

9. SkillyMusic

24 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2594 RP

[quote=3350:@FrozenjaZzBeats]Nice, @SkillyMusic !! I love the colour theme! And your header is dope.
    Now, I am not fan of the flash player, as on my box, I have to "activate flash" each time (security policy where I work), explicitely. But you'll soon use M6 player, maybe.

Also, the main "services" section is a bit difficult to read. The pale purple on white has very little contrast. You should use a darker color for the text. This is just my opinion, but really, for my old eyes, it is a bit difficult to read :)[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback @FrozenjaZzBeats ! Yeah I know about that engine-flash-problem and I will probably use M6 since soundgine announced that it's going to be customizable as well and load faster.

As for the services section, actually I'm not quite sure what you mean. There should be a black-ish background picture in my services section. When moving the mouse over it, it kind of lightens up but it's still black. Maybe it didn't load or something? Could you just check it again? Or were you refering to another section?

10. FrozenjaZzBeats

26 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1378 RP

@SkillyMusic : it works perfectly here on my home PC... but on my work PC, the "mouse over" thing was not working, so the dark background was not loaded, making the thing very difficult to read.
    I'll try to see if the problem is still there when back at work.

11. SkillyMusic

26 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2594 RP

[quote=3354:@FrozenjaZzBeats]@SkillyMusic : it works perfectly here on my home PC... but on my work PC, the "mouse over" thing was not working, so the dark background was not loaded, making the thing very difficult to read.
    I'll try to see if the problem is still there when back at work.[/quote]

Ok I see. That would be nice of you to check it again on your work pc, thanks!

12. 5 years ago

AlienMusic

15 Nov 2015 User since 2015 + 397 RP

Hello Everyone,

I've been working on my site for a while, still have some things I want to do but would love your feedback.

I honestly love all the sites on here! This forum is great motivation.

www.alienmusicproductions.com

13. Volume

15 Nov 2015 User since 2015 London + 543 RP

@AlienMusic

First off welcome to the forum! Your VUE is clean and to the point. I really like your showcase video too. Your beats are very good!

The only criticism I have is your voicetag. The actual voicetag is fine but it's so repetitive is gets annoying fast. You don't want potential buyers to get annoyed and simply leave your website.

I would not start your voicetage right away, and space it out a lot more. I understand you want to protect your work but you have to give the user the vibe without the voicetag always chiming in.

Other than that, excellent work!

14. MusiQbyTheCoach.com Check it out guys!

15. mixscape

3 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2996 RP
    Edited 5 years ago by mixscape

This is mine.. i need to work on my logo and on the header, it's pretty basic. But i'm on it ^^

-image-

www.mixscapeproduction.com

16. sixx

3 Dec 2015 User since 2015 New Mexico + 570 RP

@mixscape Love the dark look, great job. I would get rid of the blue box in your logo and have the mixscape a transparent png, it would look much cleaner.

17. mixscape

3 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2996 RP
    Edited 5 years ago by mixscape

@sixx Done ! It's much better , thanks ;)

18. daroobeats

3 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 Atlanta, GA + 1824 RP

www.daroobeats.com
    -image-

19. daroobeats

3 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 Atlanta, GA + 1824 RP

@AlienMusic Love the video on your site. It builds trust for clients.

20. @daroobeats Thanks,

I've realized that since there are so many people selling services or products online, having your face on the site will build trust.

21. @Volume, thanks that is a great idea. I am using the voicetag file option on the player settings.

Do you know how i can space it out on each beat?

Thanks,

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!