**Vue Showcase** Show Off Your VUE Webpage

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

AlienMusic

15 Nov 2015 User since 2015 + 397 RP

Hello Everyone,

I've been working on my site for a while, still have some things I want to do but would love your feedback.

I honestly love all the sites on here! This forum is great motivation.

www.alienmusicproductions.com

3. Volume

15 Nov 2015 User since 2015 London + 535 RP

@AlienMusic

First off welcome to the forum! Your VUE is clean and to the point. I really like your showcase video too. Your beats are very good!

The only criticism I have is your voicetag. The actual voicetag is fine but it's so repetitive is gets annoying fast. You don't want potential buyers to get annoyed and simply leave your website.

I would not start your voicetage right away, and space it out a lot more. I understand you want to protect your work but you have to give the user the vibe without the voicetag always chiming in.

Other than that, excellent work!

4. MusiQbyTheCoach.com Check it out guys!

5. mixscape

3 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2952 RP
    Edited 5 years ago by mixscape

This is mine.. i need to work on my logo and on the header, it's pretty basic. But i'm on it ^^

-image-

www.mixscapeproduction.com

6. sixx

3 Dec 2015 User since 2015 New Mexico + 562 RP

@mixscape Love the dark look, great job. I would get rid of the blue box in your logo and have the mixscape a transparent png, it would look much cleaner.

7. mixscape

3 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2952 RP
    Edited 5 years ago by mixscape

@sixx Done ! It's much better , thanks ;)

8. daroobeats

3 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 Atlanta, GA + 1820 RP

www.daroobeats.com
    -image-

9. daroobeats

@AlienMusic Love the video on your site. It builds trust for clients.

10. @daroobeats Thanks,

I've realized that since there are so many people selling services or products online, having your face on the site will build trust.

11. @Volume, thanks that is a great idea. I am using the voicetag file option on the player settings.

Do you know how i can space it out on each beat?

Thanks,

12. daroobeats

@AlienMusic Definitely right about that. Your video made me feel comfortable.

13. sontwisted

4 Dec 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2335 RP

sontwistedmusic.soundgine.com

14. Volume

5 Dec 2015 User since 2015 London + 535 RP

Welcome aboard @sontwisted

Just one recommendation, I would spread out your voicetag more and lower the volume, you don't want the voice tag to overshadow the beat or annoy any potential customers.

15. Gun1

16 Jan 2016 User since 2015 Fort Worth. Texas + 39 RP

@silkymusic wow man I really dig your content on your site. I learned alot..its reads great and was very informative as well. I can't lie I'm going back to the drawing board because I see you were very well thought out with yours. Those explanations were dope and you covered every aspect of what I'm trying to do with my site as well. I'm inspired bro.

16. SkillyMusic

16 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2534 RP

@Gun1 Guess you were talking about me? ;) Wow man thank you so much! means a lot to me! Yeah, I mean I really took my time. I did a lot of preperation work even before I subscribed to soundgine, and when I finally did subscribe, I think I was working on it for another two months or so before I finally launched. (god can someone tell me if the english tenses in this sentence are even remotely correct? lol)

So if I had to recommend anything I would say don't rush it. Take your time to get it right. Even if you're already paying for subscriptions and stuff. If you need any help just hit me up!

17. FrozenjaZzBeats

16 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1118 RP

[quote=4397:@Volume]Welcome aboard @sontwisted

Just one recommendation, I would spread out your voicetag more and lower the volume, you don't want the voice tag to overshadow the beat or annoy any potential customers.[/quote]

@sontwisted : I confirm, I am currently checking your site.... and this voice tag is just... so annoying!! (to stay polite) Never heard a voice tag being repeated so often!! :)

18. OxygenBeats

18 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

@FrozenjaZzBeats ^^^I must concur.

19. OxygenBeats

18 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

@sontwisted If you want your tags to be less annoying, but also cover a large portion of the track. One thing you can do is put some reverb on the tag with a long decay tail. That way, it's not always so in your face, but at the same time, you can tell whether or not someone stole your beat by recording + copying/pasting different parts to replace the tagged parts.

20. FrozenjaZzBeats

18 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1118 RP

Good suggestion by @OxygenBeats
    I totally understand the need to add more tags. I used to have only one at each chorus->verse transition, but I decided to add more after having listened to some beatmakers here.

I decided to add more tags, but I use different ones for different sections. I am quite happy with the balance I have found.

21. rfbeat

18 Jan 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Australia + 1092 RP

@FrozenjaZzBeats that's not a bad idea at least that mixes it up a bit could also be worth having both male and female tags - something I think I'll look into myself ;)

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!