Playce Comments

1. 4 years ago

OxygenBeats

1 Jun 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP
    Edited 4 years ago by OxygenBeats

'@Soundgine' I know that you guys have "commenting" listed as upcoming updates. Will this apply to Playce as well? What I mean is... I'm listening to all these beats on the Playce charts... and I'm itching to leave comments on these guys' beats... but there's no way to do that.. besides maybe googling them and then looking them up on some other social network, finding the same beat, and leaving a comment on it that way...

And though I'm itching to comment.... I'm not itching bad enough to spend THAT much time on it lol

So will there be a fast/easy way to leave (and to read other) comments in Playce? Playce will be so much sicker if it becomes more social.

2. Volume

2 Jun 2015 User since 2015 London + 535 RP

That's a great idea. Where would you envision the comment bar though?

3. Royal

2 Jun 2015 User since 2015 San Diego California + 328 RP

Playce?

4. Soundgine

2 Jun 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17601 RP

That's a good idea. We will try our best to make it happen.

5. OxygenBeats

2 Jun 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

'@Volume' thanks, I'm sure Soundgine already had somewhere planned on the player since they had "commenting" listed. So, I figure they'd probably know where they want to put it already. But it would probably be cool if the commenting was like on soundcloud. Soundcloud's comment system is really cool and people are accustomed to it I think. But, it would be cool another way too, as long as it promoted social interaction.

6. OxygenBeats

2 Jun 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

'@Royal' "Playce" is what Soundgine named their charts. ... on that note though,' @Soundgine' have you guys tried getting the url for "Playce"? I know it belongs to someone else, but have you inquired if they'd be willing to let it go and for how much? It would be cool if you guys could get the domain name to match.

7. legendarybeatz

30 Aug 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1953 RP

How do you move up or down in the charts? Is it based off of plays or purchases? Because I'm moving up and down at around $60, obviously I'm doing terrible in all avenues with that type of position, but I just want to know more details' @Soundgine'

8. Soundgine

30 Aug 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17601 RP

'@legendarybeatz'

All the usual triggers like plays, likes, shares, sales and other minor triggers the guys at the algorithm guys didn't tell me about. The guys at code will not share the exact algo for security reasons but one thing for sure that helps boost your ranking is sales.

Some people have tried to exploit this by setting up a beat for 0.01 and buying it themselves 30 times. All this does it put them in a 30-day Twilight Zone mode where they simply don't rank at all, so be honest in your rankings.

Sales, sales, sales.

9. legendarybeatz

30 Aug 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1953 RP

Oh ok thanks' @Soundgine' appreciate that insight

or Sign Up to reply!