Need a Soundclick Layout Where Do You Get Them?

1. 4 years ago

Soundgine

27 May 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17697 RP

We are finishing up adding a html checkout button for our flash players for Soundclick. We got a VIP account for testing purposes but now we need to make it presentable so we need a Soundclick Layout.

Any of you guys have a resource links to layouts? How do they work? Are most of them where they install it for you and have to pay them every month, so once you buy the layout, you get all the files.

Any of you have a premium layout, we can give you a link back to you on our Soundclick VIP?
    I know a lot of you can't stand Soundclick O_o , but there's a few of you that still use it.

2. OxygenBeats

27 May 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

lol I just made a post on Soundclick, and I didn't see this until just now (afterward) haha

3. Soundgine

'@OxygenBeats' I was like...oh sh*t. Oxygen is going to carbon dioxide all over this, lol!

4. OxygenBeats

27 May 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP
    Edited 4 years ago by OxygenBeats

And I suggest Slime Digital. He's pretty good at futuristic/digital age looking layouts, which **Soundgine seems to favor.

5. Deleted 4 years ago by VPower
  6. Soundgine

Thanks, I'll give it a look

7. FrozenjaZzBeats

27 May 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1118 RP

Hm, you know that a "soundclick layout" is often nothing else than a big background image... then you only position your stuff over it with CSS and voilà...

Look at mine for instance, soundclick.com/frozenjazz , background image is http://cedricsimon.com/gfx/sc_frozenjazz_background9.jpg

So I don't see why you would hire a designer, especially for a test account... ?

8. Soundgine

Edited 4 years ago by Soundgine

'@FrozenjaZzBeats' Would you happen to have the css code for that? If it's too big to post on here, can you attach it on a txt?

9. maseedproductions

27 May 2015 User since 2015 Inland Empire, Ca. + 135 RP

Check out http://dopedsgn.ru , they are building mine...I will be going live but the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

10. FrozenjaZzBeats

28 May 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1118 RP
    Edited 4 years ago by FrozenjaZzBeats

'@maseedproductions' wow, these guys know what they are doing... I check the soundclick page for iproducers (http://www.theiproducers.com/ ) , and they did such a great job here!!
    '
    @Soundgine' Yes I have the CSS code for my page... in fact I did not hire a "soundclick layout designer"... to be honest I looked here and there and when i found a nice page, I tried to understand how the CSS was made, and asked a designer I work with to design me this background image I showed you.

I just logged in to grab my current html + css, here they are. The html part is the one I pasted in the "interview" section. Note that most of the "fzjsomething" sections are inactive... with "display:none" in the CSS...

11. maseedproductions

28 May 2015 User since 2015 Inland Empire, Ca. + 135 RP

Yeah, these guys get down. The design they did for me is amazing. Some cats feel that soundclick is dead and a waste of time abd resource but I beg to differ else platforms like Soundgine and MFS wouldn't be designing their apps to work on the platform. Soundclick has outlasted MySpace and continues to be a dominant force in the beat merchant business. There are many ways to sell beats and soundclick is just one of them, in the end you gotta choose whats best for you.

12. OxygenBeats

28 May 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP
    Edited 4 years ago by OxygenBeats

lol it is dead. But here's one of my old CSS codes. Kinda gives you an idea for what the soundclick coding looks like.

(My last design I did myself, and I designed it so it's not one bg image, but made of multiple sections, each having their own image. There are so many different apps you can't use on soundclick, it's so stupid. I'm so glad soundclick is dead.)

13. OxygenBeats

FYI, where is says "#nav_section" and "#email_button". That and everything below it is coding for my own graphics/sections.

Everything above it is coding for the actual soundclick interface.

14. Soundgine

28 May 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17697 RP
    Edited 4 years ago by Soundgine

Thank you' @FrozenjaZzBeats' and' @OxygenBeats' for the CSS/HTML

We have to appease all of our subscribers even though less than 5% are asking for Soundclick based features. We get between 900-1k phones calls every week and we keep track of what people want on a giant blackboard.

Back in 2012 25% of our phonecalls were Soundclick based. These phone calls ranged from how to embed the player on Soundclick, feature requests, etc...

2015: Less than 5% of callers are Soundclick related despite our phone call volume tripling. We don't dive into why people have generally lost interest in Soundclick, but numbers don't lie.

That being said, even if less than 2% of our users care about Soundclick we still have to develop it in our embed codes as we advertise it on our website.

15. OxygenBeats

'@Soundgine' yup, I completely understand that. However, I'm still respectfully going to say "wtf" to those 2-5% hahaha

16. legendarybeatz

28 Sep 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1972 RP

I know I'm late to this post, but this guy is really good. I used him when I used to have a soundclick account.. Here's the link >> http://thisizmitchell.com/premade-soundclick-layouts/

or Sign Up to reply!