Anyone spoken to the Soundgine crew lately?

1. 5 weeks ago

IsaacTaylor

Oct 17 Power Contributor User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 1104 RP
    Edited 5 weeks ago by IsaacTaylor

Just wondering if anyone has spoken to Soundgine lately? It's hard getting in touch with them anymore and they haven't posted to their social media pages in months. Not to mention the forum seems to be inactive....

2. yonaskbeatz

Oct 18 User since 2016 + 322 RP
    Edited 5 weeks ago by yonaskbeatz

no bro I just made the switch and I'm on airbit now, sorry but the soundgine website is bugged , slow and very outdated in 2021.
    sales still not showing on the control panel (for more than 3-4 months now!)

now when I'm on airbit I realized how fast I can upload beats and their control panel is wayy better.
    I still appreciate the soundgine team tho, they made a lot of effort for us back in the day. but they are not longer taking their customer service seriously and I'm I've lost my patience.
    you can stay here if you want but make sure to back up all the links because who knows maybe their website might crash soon.

3. IsaacTaylor

Oct 18 Power Contributor User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 1104 RP

Ya i've been having trouble with my site as well. So you think airbit is the way to go for now? @yonaskbeatz

4. yonaskbeatz

Oct 18 User since 2016 + 322 RP

[quote=17953:@IsaacTaylor]Ya i've been having trouble with my site as well. So you think airbit is the way to go for now? @yonaskbeatz[/quote]

def, airbit / beatstars are basically the same but I really like airbit's customer service, and they also have the youtube content ID system.

5. IsaacTaylor

Oct 19 Power Contributor User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 1104 RP

@yonaskbeatz I appreciate the info! One more question, does airbit have the option to add external links or have a blog platform like Soundgine? That's one thing I really like about Vue...

6. yonaskbeatz

Oct 19 User since 2016 + 322 RP

I don't know man, I use WordPress now.

7. IsaacTaylor

Oct 20 Power Contributor User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 1104 RP

Thanks for the help! @yonaskbeatz

or Sign Up to reply!