Beats Upload: Fatal Error

1. 9 months ago
    Edited 9 months ago by vybbes

Hello, I just signed up for this service today and when I try to upload beats in the control room I am getting a fatal error.

Can someone please help? I can upload "Songs" just fine but not "beats"

I need beats because I am going to have licenses attached and subscription options.

I need a fix as soon as possible because I have clients who are waiting! Thank you

2. yonaskbeatz

10 Feb 2021 User since 2016 + 322 RP

Happened a lot lately. can you guys fix it? @Soundgine

3. Katabok

11 Feb 2021 User since 2017 Aus + 182 RP

Has happened to me too, logging out and logging back in seems to be the only fix for me

4. @Soundgine Please respond. I need this site to be live next week or I will be missing out on a ton of revenue! @katabok I tried logging out and logging back in but it didn't work for me :( :(

5. Does anyone know how long it normally takes for @Soundgine to reply?? I am new to the service. I have sent an email as well with no reply.

6. yonaskbeatz

13 Feb 2021 User since 2016 + 322 RP

[quote=17769:@vybbes]Does anyone know how long it normally takes for @Soundgine to reply?? I am new to the service. I have sent an email as well with no reply.[/quote]
    :( they used to reply quickly back in the days. we didn't have any major issues tho. try to dm them on IG.

7. Codemaker

25 Feb 2021 Administrator User since 2014 + 2077 RP

@vybbes sorry about that bug, it was fixed but back again, we are working on it and it will be fixed soon.

8. Codemaker

25 Feb 2021 Administrator User since 2014 + 2077 RP

It has been fixed now.

or Sign Up to reply!