Beat Upload / Free download problem

1. 9 months ago

When people click on free download link they recieve this (i'm sendindg picture in attachment below)

Also emails from purchases or soundgine (example: when someone post offer on my website for Exclusive Rights) all goes to spam folder and i also have to manually send beats..

Can you fix this @Soundgine @Codemaker ?

Regards,
    Shonzy

2. Edited 9 months ago by Codemaker

I also just received this when i tried to upload new beat (i'm sendindg picture in attachment below)

@Soundgine @Codemaker What's happening with this fatal errors ?

3. Codemaker

4 Feb 2021 Administrator User since 2014 + 2077 RP

@shonzybeatz probably that free download error generated while we were updating code. However I just tested a free download and it worked fine. Please check on your side and let me know if you can still produce it.

Thank you.

4. [quote=17755:@Codemaker]@shonzybeatz probably that free download error generated while we were updating code. However I just tested a free download and it worked fine. Please check on your side and let me know if you can still produce it.

Thank you.[/quote]

Checked with 2 different emails and after i click on download link receiving same error message.

Tried with mobile phone and desktop compter, same error message on both devices.

5. Codemaker

5 Feb 2021 Administrator User since 2014 + 2077 RP

@shonzybeatz
    It's fixed now. Please check email for details.

6. 8 months ago

Google blocks free downloads from Soundgine, unless the individual goes ALL THE WAY in and changes their individual settings (which I didn't even know how to do until trying to solve this issue)

can I at least take off the YouTube subscription requirement? I don't have a mail list.

7. Codemaker

10 Mar 2021 Administrator User since 2014 + 2077 RP

@OstentatiousBeats I just changed your settings to 'Mailing List'. Now your customers will receive free download links in provided email address and you can use those email addresses to market future promotions. You can download the email addresses csv in Control > Tools > Email List.

or Sign Up to reply!