Beats not playing

1. 10 months ago

TrA3

5 Jan 2021 User since 2019 + 13 RP
    Edited 10 months ago by TrA3

No matter how many times I reupload them some of my beats will not play, the watermark tag I have will play or even if I remove it the beat still doesn't play. I've tried on mobile as well and still nothing. https://soundgine.com/store-preview.php?d=TrA3

So I figured it out on my own but am going to leave this post up so if anybody else does this they can fix it. I put my key of the beat in the title when I export so all of my beats that had a sharp key (D# Minor for example) wouldn’t play even if I renamed it after uploading. I had to rename the file then upload it and now the same beat that didn’t play plays now. I’m assuming the # interfered with code or something lol

2. TrA3

7 Jan 2021 User since 2019 Answer + 13 RP

So I figured it out on my own but am going to leave this post up so if anybody else does this they can fix it. I put my key of the beat in the title when I export so all of my beats that had a sharp key (D# Minor for example) wouldn’t play even if I renamed it after uploading. I had to rename the file then upload it and now the same beat that didn’t play plays now. I’m assuming the # interfered with code or something lol

or Sign Up to reply!