BEAT LINKS PROBLEM

1. 11 months ago

When people click my beat link or share example: https://www.shonzybeatz.com/?tr=beat-1224716 it always point to first one in my beat store.

@Soundgine @Codemaker Any help ?

Regards,
    Shonzy

2. Edited 11 months ago by shonzybeatz

@Soundgine @Codemaker I sent message to customer support as well 5 days ago, and still haven't received a reply.

Can you fix this ?

3. Deleted 11 months ago by badguymuzik
  4. Codemaker

9 Dec 2020 Administrator User since 2014 + 2077 RP

@shonzybeatz We are working on this issue. I can confirm that your player does not navigate to the shared beat. I tested some other accounts but all of them worked fine, and it's only happening on your account. So we are still testing, and hopefully it will be fixed within next 24 hours.

5. Codemaker

11 Dec 2020 Administrator User since 2014 + 2077 RP

@shonzybeatz The shared beat playback issue has been resolved on your account. Please check.

Thanks.

6. @Codemaker how are you doing?

I'm afraid I have the same issue. Also, when you click a beat from most played! (beats on top of page) it points to the beat player, not to the beat, and it does not play.

Would you mind taking a look for us, please?

Thank you,
    Spacedout Beats

7. 10 months ago

Codemaker

4 Jan 2021 Administrator User since 2014 + 2077 RP

@spacedoutbeats ; I implemented the update on all accounts today, and it will be fine for you now, please test and confirm.

8. Ibsenproducer

6 Jan 2021 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2320 RP

[quote=17707:@Codemaker]@spacedoutbeats ; I implemented the update on all accounts today, and it will be fine for you now, please test and confirm.[/quote]

I have the same Issues in my player friend, i share the link and show my last beat uploaded.

works in my VUE website, before worked on my official website but not now.

works fine here: http://ibsenproducer.soundgine.com/?tr=beat-7871303

but it doesn't work here: https://ibsenproducer.com?tr=beat-7871303

Please you can check it my friend.

Thanks

9. Codemaker

8 Jan 2021 Administrator User since 2014 + 2077 RP

@Ibsenproducer ; Please add this script in <head> tag of your website:

You also need to add 'id' attribute to the Hydra iframe in your website. It will be:

Basically, when Hydra loads, it tries to read URL to detect if there is any shared track reference, but in modern browsers the iframe script is not allowed to read the url of parent, therefore it sends a message to parent which in result can check and send back the full url to the iframe, and the script above performs this role.

10. Ibsenproducer

9 Jan 2021 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2320 RP

[quote=17712:@Codemaker]@Ibsenproducer ; Please add this script in <head> tag of your website:

You also need to add 'id' attribute to the Hydra iframe in your website. It will be:

Basically, when Hydra loads, it tries to read URL to detect if there is any shared track reference, but in modern browsers the iframe script is not allowed to read the url of parent, therefore it sends a message to parent which in result can check and send back the full url to the iframe, and the script above performs this role.[/quote]
    Oh Nice, I already setup it and is working perfectly.

Thanks @Codemaker (fire)

or Sign Up to reply!