We Appreciate You (New Updates)

1. 4 months ago

Soundgine

Sep 9 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17996 RP

Hello Soundgineers

As you can see, we just relaunched the Soundgine website and we feel it’s a better experience for both sellers and buyers. Although we feel this new version is superior to the last version we know there are areas we can improve on specifically the marketplace and have already begun work there. We want creators to be front and center and will continue to make that happen. Bottom line is we’re not done.

Most of the work was actually done off site with the inclusion of Industryconnect were we plug our contact with your work. Being in the entertainment capitol, we were always asked, “Hey, do you know any good music for our project?” Instead of directing them to our website they wanted a curated list…welcome to Hollywood. More info here

Most of all THANK YOU for your patience and your loyalty to the platform, we will no doubt continue to make Soundgine better and grow this amazing pool of talent we have here.
    We appreciate you.

Please note: We are still tightening up some screws, we appreciate your patience.

(heart)

2. Katt

Sep 9 User since 2016 + 182 RP

New website looks absolutely fantastic, congrats guys and thank you.

3. musicbox

Sep 9 User since 2014 Barcelona, Spain + 987 RP

Def worth the wait, the marketplace looks great!

4. Darkair

Sep 9 User since 2015 San Francisco + 317 RP

Damn this new site is slick as hell.

(on-fire)

5. DEVIZE

Sep 9 User since 2018 Qld, Australia + 681 RP

@Soundgine' Hello Soundgineers

As you can see, we just relaunched the Soundgine website and we feel it’s a better experience for both sellers and buyers. Although we feel this new version is superior to the last version we know there are areas we can improve on specifically the marketplace and have already begun work there. We want creators to be front and center and will continue to make that happen. Bottom line is we’re not done.

Most of the work was actually done off site with the inclusion of Industryconnect were we plug our contact with your work. Being in the entertainment capitol, we were always asked, “Hey, do you know any good music for our project?” Instead of directing them to our website they wanted a curated list…welcome to Hollywood. More info here

Most of all THANK YOU for your patience and your loyalty to the platform, we will no doubt continue to make Soundgine better and grow this amazing pool of talent we have here.
    We appreciate you.

Please note: We are still tightening up some screws, we appreciate your patience.

(heart)

Site looks fresh. Is schedule posting beats possible? as I post weekly and its easier if I could post ahead of time

thanks

6. WordplayMetzger

Sep 9 User since 2018 + 147 RP
    Edited 4 months ago by WordplayMetzger

The new marketplace looks dope!

7. Ibsenproducer

Sep 10 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2215 RP

Looks so Nice Guys!!!! (fire) (fire) (fire)

8. Soundgine

Sep 10 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17996 RP

@DEVIZE' Site looks fresh. Is schedule posting beats possible? as I post weekly and it's easier if I could post ahead of time

thanks

We haven't had that request until now but we'll add that to the list to do, shouldn't be difficult at all to implement, thanks for your kind words.

9. Soundgine

@WordplayMetzger' The new marketplace looks dope!

We appreciate it.

10. Soundgine

@Ibsenproducer '; Looks so Nice Guys!!!! (fire) (fire) (fire)

Thanks my friend! (punch)

11. Soundgine

We'll be at it again tonight improving the marketplace making it easier to buy. We'll add notes as we go along. Our goal is to push you guys out more to the public.

12. YoungManTerrell

Sep 10 User since 2020 + 14 RP

@Soundgine' Hello Soundgineers

We appreciate you.

(heart)

Greatly Appreciated.

13. badguymuzik

Sep 10 User since 2020 Tennessee, United States + 150 RP

the site is looking great! definetely looking very modern & competetive! great work guys! just curious, will producer splits option still be added?

14. Katabok

Sep 11 User since 2017 Aus + 152 RP

God bless u guys :-D

15. Soundgine

Sep 12 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17996 RP

@YoungManTerrell' Greatly Appreciated.

You got it' @YoungManTerrell'

(punch)

16. Soundgine

@badguymuzik' the site is looking great! definetely looking very modern & competetive! great work guys! just curious, will producer splits option still be added?

Yes! Now that the website project is out of the way we can focus on new features and split payments will be a priority and top of the list.

17. Soundgine

@Katabok' God bless u guys :-D

God bless you too!

Thank you and enjoy the new platform.

18. Soundgine

Small Update:

We added a buy cart icon on the bottom bar of the marketplace with additional fixes making sure all beats continue to load when scrolling on all devices specifically smaller phones.

19. Jonus

Sep 12 User since 2018 + 117 RP

This is a great and a great service to your members! I appreciate all the work you guys put into it, I'm a website developer myself and I can just imagine all the code you guys have to write.

Anyway thanks!

20. badguymuzik

Sep 18 User since 2020 Tennessee, United States + 150 RP

the more i look at the site & see the direction youre trying to move, i am very pleased!! looks amazing, next step is making this THE go to market. i will be referring everyone i can to soundgine. keep improving, the more we can innovate, the more we can levitate (punch)

or Sign Up to reply!