New site?

1. 4 months ago

DEVIZE

Sep 7 User since 2018 Qld, Australia + 681 RP

Sup with the new site?

2. Soundgine

Sep 7 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17996 RP
    Edited 4 months ago by Soundgine

Looks like it will be late on the 9th. We were initially going to update the basic homepage but decided to redo everything including the marketplace.

We really can't wait to get back to refining / adding features.

3. badguymuzik

Sep 8 User since 2020 Tennessee, United States + 150 RP
    Edited 4 months ago by badguymuzik

-_-

4. badguymuzik

industryconnect: on the choose preferred, it gives u 5 options of which we can choose 3 max..but its only allowing to choose 2. Is this an error or maybe its not finished? and also its, easy to get placed on charts with just a few minutes of clicking which tells me theres not a lot of listeners/buyers coming to those charts & hitting play on ANY of the beats. despite my chosen producer/record label moniker i am not trying to be an a**hole. i just have high hopes for this service. hope my feedback helps produce positive results

5. Soundgine

Sep 8 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17996 RP
    Edited 4 months ago by Soundgine

'@badguymuzik' Yes, we were working on that section but was just completed, please check again and you'll be able to select 3.

Also, we completely understand and agree with you when it comes to charts. We have put in alot of work to make to fair, you'll see the results on the new charts system on the 9th. We do get moderate traffic but with our internal advertising, the marketplace should get a considerable bump.

Here is a sneak at our charts, you happen to be on the "Chart Movers"

-image-

Your feedback is what makes us better so it's all good.

(punch)

6. badguymuzik

Edited 4 months ago by badguymuzik

sounds like things are progressing & thats great to hear. I'm glad my feedback is well recevied, definetely not trying to spread any negativity.looking forward to seeing the new updates & hopefully a long relationship here at soundgine. (punch)

or Sign Up to reply!