Chart Cheating

1. 4 months ago

rEcoLynch

Sep 6 User since 2018 + 42 RP
    Edited 4 months ago by rEcoLynch

Soundgine Cheating!
    How is it possible that the same Producers have tracks in the top spots day after day, week, and month?
    It's obvious that those who appear in the top slots will get traffic.
    So why can't we who pay for this service expect fair practices from the people running this?

2. WordplayMetzger

Sep 6 User since 2018 + 147 RP

We're a small pool of producers and not everyone here makes sales. If you sell consistently you'll stay at the top consistently.

3. rEcoLynch

well if people are not visible then they get no traffic, meaning no sales. duh it's to rocket science!
    That's BS putting certain Producers up, and not everyone gets a fair chance.

4. WordplayMetzger

Visibility is based on your marketing. Check this out to understand the rankings https://soundgine.com/charts/ranking.php

5. rEcoLynch

Edited 4 months ago by rEcoLynch

I don't buy that! if that were true we would see a more diverse chart placement. but you obviously are associated with this site, and need to defend it, but nobodies stupid here bro..

so bla bla bra with the newbies who don't know anything about marketing, algorithms , and how ratings work.
    send me the script that this is based on so I can have a look at it if you're so transparent?

6. WordplayMetzger

@rEcoLynch' I don't buy that! if that were true we would see a more diverse chart placement. but you obviously are associated with this site, and need to defend it, but nobodies stupid here bro..

so bla bla bra with the newbies who don't know anything about marketing, algorithms , and how ratings work.
    send me the script that this is based on so I can have a look at it if you're so transparent?

Best of luck with your music fam.

7. rEcoLynch

Sep 7 User since 2018 + 42 RP

'@WordplayMetzger' You too man.

or Sign Up to reply!