Got kicked off the charts?

1. 5 months ago

IsaacTaylor

Jul 31 User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 820 RP

What up fam, so yesterday I logged in to the control panel and had a track that was #13 or #14 on the charts. Today it says 0/ Not Ranked and it's no where to be found on the charts. Has anyone has this happen before? Thanks, Isaac

2. yonaskbeatz

Jul 31 User since 2016 + 278 RP

happened to me a few times lol don't worry about it I think it's a bug or something

3. IsaacTaylor

Jul 31 User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 820 RP

'@yonaskbeatz' Lol, appreciate the the reply homie!

4. itbangz

Aug 1 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1561 RP

had that when i didnt upload for 2 months or something..

5. Soundgine

Aug 12 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17996 RP

Hey guys, we had a couple people try to cheat themselves to #1 XD
    So we had to alter the algo, nothing to worry about though.

6. badguymuzik

Aug 15 User since 2020 Tennessee, United States + 150 RP

'@Soundgine' and about industryconnect & those big updates? did you alter that yet? and with all respects, sincerely, i definetely tested your charts to see how easy it is to manipulate..wasnt about being number 1..it was about seeing how defunct these charts are. i love your store..love the idea..really getting hard to defend my beloved service(soundgine) tho when i've directly pitched every sale i've gotten & all my friends are on other platforms getting random sales all the time. i would love to learn more about these updates youve been mentioning & about how we can make connections. i just signed up for another 6 months so i'm here and staying loyal. i'd really like to help push this site futher..no reason you guys shouldnt be crushing those other sites

7. 4 months ago

IsaacTaylor

Aug 17 User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 820 RP
    Edited 4 months ago by IsaacTaylor

'@badguymuzik' I second that. Exact same scenario for me. All of the income from music lately has been from custom making beats. Has been difficult to get sales via the beat store :(

8. DEVIZE

Aug 17 User since 2018 Qld, Australia + 671 RP

I usually make 1k a week,every week by dropn 4 beats every Mon night est. Fb is better than IG atm for networking. I rarely promote as I have an established base but 32k tax free this year is nice side money from my day job. Be unique

9. WordplayMetzger

Sep 1 User since 2018 + 147 RP

@Soundgine' Hey guys, we had a couple people try to cheat themselves to #1 XD
    So we had to alter the algo, nothing to worry about though.

Has the update been scrapped?

10. cinestar

Sep 2 User since 2020 San Fransisco + 84 RP

'@WordplayMetzger' I can tell you you'll be unwrapping bubblewrap on September 5

or Sign Up to reply!