Got kicked off the charts?

1. last year

IsaacTaylor

31 Jul 2020 Power Contributor User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 1104 RP

What up fam, so yesterday I logged in to the control panel and had a track that was #13 or #14 on the charts. Today it says 0/ Not Ranked and it's no where to be found on the charts. Has anyone has this happen before? Thanks, Isaac

2. yonaskbeatz

31 Jul 2020 User since 2016 + 322 RP

happened to me a few times lol don't worry about it I think it's a bug or something

3. IsaacTaylor

31 Jul 2020 Power Contributor User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 1104 RP

@yonaskbeatz Lol, appreciate the the reply homie!

4. itbangz

1 Aug 2020 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1637 RP

had that when i didnt upload for 2 months or something..

5. Soundgine

12 Aug 2020 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 22810 RP

Hey guys, we had a couple people try to cheat themselves to #1 XD
    So we had to alter the algo, nothing to worry about though.

6. badguymuzik

15 Aug 2020 User since 2020 Tennessee, United States + 169 RP

@Soundgine and about industryconnect & those big updates? did you alter that yet? and with all respects, sincerely, i definetely tested your charts to see how easy it is to manipulate..wasnt about being number 1..it was about seeing how defunct these charts are. i love your store..love the idea..really getting hard to defend my beloved service(soundgine) tho when i've directly pitched every sale i've gotten & all my friends are on other platforms getting random sales all the time. i would love to learn more about these updates youve been mentioning & about how we can make connections. i just signed up for another 6 months so i'm here and staying loyal. i'd really like to help push this site futher..no reason you guys shouldnt be crushing those other sites

7. IsaacTaylor

17 Aug 2020 Power Contributor User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 1104 RP
    Edited last year by IsaacTaylor

@badguymuzik I second that. Exact same scenario for me. All of the income from music lately has been from custom making beats. Has been difficult to get sales via the beat store :(

8. DEVIZE

17 Aug 2020 User since 2018 Qld, Australia + 815 RP

I usually make 1k a week,every week by dropn 4 beats every Mon night est. Fb is better than IG atm for networking. I rarely promote as I have an established base but 32k tax free this year is nice side money from my day job. Be unique

9. [quote=17582:@Soundgine]Hey guys, we had a couple people try to cheat themselves to #1 XD
    So we had to alter the algo, nothing to worry about though.[/quote]

Has the update been scrapped?

10. cinestar

2 Sep 2020 User since 2020 San Fransisco + 96 RP

@WordplayMetzger I can tell you you'll be unwrapping bubblewrap on September 5

or Sign Up to reply!