Anyone else having issues with their YouTube header?

1. 2 months ago

IsaacTaylor

May 17 User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 752 RP

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues with the YouTube header update? No matter what track is being played, the same vid is displayed in the header of the beat player. Help would be greatly appreciated!' @Soundgine'

'@IsaacTaylor' I tested your account and detected the issue. It wasn't updating video as you had chosen 'Image' as header container in Control. So I just updated code to ignore control panel setting and always play track video in header, so your player is fine now.

It was a rare case though, but thank you for initiating the thread and it has been fixed now.

2. Soundgine

May 21 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17784 RP

'@IsaacTaylor' It was probably a cache issue, please clear your cache and see if the problem persists.

3. IsaacTaylor

May 21 User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 752 RP

'@Soundgine' have done that several times with zero luck. Same issue across different browsers and devices.

4. Soundgine

Jun 6 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17784 RP

'@IsaacTaylor' Very strange, we are not seeing this issue on our player. I'll have' @Codemaker' take a look.

5. Codemaker

Jun 9 Administrator User since 2014 Answer + 1403 RP

'@IsaacTaylor' I tested your account and detected the issue. It wasn't updating video as you had chosen 'Image' as header container in Control. So I just updated code to ignore control panel setting and always play track video in header, so your player is fine now.

It was a rare case though, but thank you for initiating the thread and it has been fixed now.

or Sign Up to reply!