License Preview and TOS

1. 6 months ago

When customers proceed to checkout, license preview and Terms and Conditions show same text. (this worked properly before)
    '
    @Soundgine' ' @Codemaker' Is it possible to change this so when they click on box to accept Terms and Conditions and click on "Please read" they see the text from TOS (Terms of Service) because there is stated all about Refund Policy, Streams, Video Sync Rights etc.. more details generaly.

They already have some info when they click on License Preview, but before they check box and click on "Please Read" i would like to Terms and Conditions be shown instead of License Preview.

Regards,
    Shonzy

2. Codemaker

4 Feb 2020 Administrator User since 2014 + 1403 RP

'@shonzybeatz' I just fixed the terms text. It actually showed terms text fine, but after clicking 'View license', it always showed the license text.

Now I have updated the script so that it show terms text when clicking on terms 'Please read' link. Please check.

3. @Codemaker'' @shonzybeatz' I just fixed the terms text. It actually showed terms text fine, but after clicking 'View license', it always showed the license text.

Now I have updated the script so that it show terms text when clicking on terms 'Please read' link. Please check.

'
    @Codemaker' Just checked, it looks fine now, thanks !

or Sign Up to reply!