The composer's HOLY GRAIL

1. 5 weeks ago

mixscape

Oct 15 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2890 RP
    Edited 5 weeks ago by mixscape

Hello guys,

In my career, I have had the chance to work with great musicians.

And I can tell you that incorporating the playing of these talented musicians into his own compositions brings a whole new dimension.

The big producers know this well (Michael Jackson,Timbaland, Stromae, Daft Punk...), since they do the same to sublimate their creative vision.

And if YOU had access to real musicians:
    - wouldn't you compose faster?
    - wouldn't your productions be more alive?
    - wouldn't your music sound more realistic?
    - wouldn't you explore other musical territories?

If you have answered YES to all these questions, then keep reading...

Indeed, for a VERY limited period of time, you can acquire a SAMPLES PACK WITHOUT EQUIVALENT on the market.

This one contains nearly 12,000 LOOPS OF ACOUSTIC INSTRUMENT (ROYALTY FREE) played by professional musicians.
    (guitars, keyboards, flutes, basses, vocals, drums, percussions, ethnic and orchestra instruments...).

In other words, whatever your style, these loops will be a great source of inspiration for your next productions.

PS: the sequences are in 24-bit WAV and labelled with tone / bpm.
    you just need to drag them into your DAW or SAMPLEUR (if you want to modify them).

Why is this a real opportunity not to be missed?

Simply because this huge bundle is available in EXCLUSIVE PRE-SALE with a -80% discount FOR LESS THAN 72 HOURS.

This means that in addition to being able to get it before the general public, you will save a huge amount of money because, in less than 48 hours, the price of this pack will explode and rise by several hundred dollars.

For more info, CLICK HERE NOW <<

Cheers,

Mix.

or Sign Up to reply!