Welcome to Quickpage *New Feature*

1. 2 months ago

Soundgine

Aug 20 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17604 RP
    Edited 2 months ago by Soundgine

Quickpage

Soon we will be featuring beats on our homepage including recently bought, popular, new among other things. Because of this we created "Quickpage" where website visitors can go directly to this new profile to listen and hopefully purchase. This is NOT a replacement for VUE but it's a nice page that handles everything from listening to purchasing, quick and easy.

Design Your Page

This is your time to get your Quickpage setup before the website launch so that it looks the way you want it to without that "default" look.

Access Quickpage

Please view the Youtube video, there is a timestamp on the comments that will show how to view it and edit it, but we do recommend you watching the whole thing.

-image-

Live Demo

Future Development

Yes, this is BETA and everything does work and we will be adding things to it and taking suggestions. Some of the known issues is the header image is not mobile responsive yet, but we are working on it.

Note: We don't recommend sharing your Quickpage link in social media, email, etc since this urls are temporary. These links will change in about 30 days.

We would love to show you the hew homepage development, it's super nice, but you'll see it soon enough.

Show it!

We would love to see your designs! so post it here.

2. Tyson

Aug 20 User since 2016 Hawaii + 882 RP

Ah hell yeah, I'm on it. So you said this is good for basic subscriptions too?

3. Tone

Aug 20 User since 2016 Florida USA + 795 RP

(on-fire) (on-fire) (on-fire) (on-fire)

4. OHLY

Aug 20 Administrator User since 2015 London - Los Angeles + 1241 RP
    Edited 2 months ago by OHLY

Yes, this is for both Basic and PRO users.
    Dress it up guys

5. Breeze

Aug 20 User since 2015 London + 846 RP
    Edited 2 months ago by Breeze

Guys, this is excellent and the fact that each beat gets picked up by Google is dope! I have customers searching by my specific beats in Google so this is (fire)

Do I have to upload a favicon for each beat?

6. OHLY

'@Breeze' Favicon is automatic, no need to upload. Favicon is based on your individual beat thumbnail. (punch)

7. Zeraphenom

Aug 20 User since 2018 South Florida + 489 RP

Here is mine!

There are 2 tracks that I have marked as sold that can be purchased through the quickpage but not on my main store.

Live View
    Note from Soundgine: Feel free to link to quickpage here
    :)

8. Soundgine

Aug 20 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17604 RP

'@Zeraphenom' Good point, we'll remove the sold tracks from quickpage, looks very nice, well done.

Update: Sold tracks issue fixed

9. DEVIZE

Aug 20 User since 2018 Qld, Australia + 513 RP

Great idea. I do like the idea of promoting beats or showing hottest, hottest producers, top 10 producers. Maybe do a beat of the week, setup polls/voting system. How about beat battle competitions, 1 month free prize etc? If you can offer more exposure for producers you'll def come out of on top over beatstars cuz imo they're well overrated & saturated.

10. OHLY

'@DEVIZE' Indeed, we have a lot prepped! Can't wait to see your quickpage, post up here when it's done!

11. DEVIZE

Aug 20 User since 2018 Qld, Australia + 513 RP

@OHLY'' @DEVIZE' Indeed, we have a lot prepped! Can't wait to see your quickpage, post up here when it's done!

thx def will

12. Zeraphenom

Aug 20 User since 2018 South Florida + 489 RP
    Edited 2 months ago by Zeraphenom

'@Soundgine'

Update: Sold tracks issue fixed

You made quick work of that one!! Thank you!

13. IsaacTaylor

Aug 20 User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 682 RP

dope!

14. Mike

Aug 25 User since 2016 New York + 454 RP

Awesome thank you!

15. Soundgine

Aug 27 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17604 RP

Subscription feature added to quickpage
    Demo
    More to come

16. Darkair

Sep 4 User since 2015 San Francisco + 304 RP

Thank you.

17. itbangz

Sep 4 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1528 RP

if I dont want any header image, can I somehow remove default one?

18. Edited 2 months ago by ProducerTag

Not trying to come off as a hater, but the Quick Page looks "Cluttered". Is there a way to make the font a little bigger or spaced out in the track titles section (under recently added)? It seems small and not really eye friendly, Seems like it needs to have more "breathing" room.

Edit: After looking again it may be that purple font color that is making it not pleasing to the eyes....well to MY eyes at least lol

19. Soundgine

Sep 4 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17604 RP

@itbangz' if I dont want any header image, can I somehow remove default one?

We'll see what it looks like without a header and do some testing.

20. Soundgine

Sep 4 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17604 RP

@ProducerTag' Not trying to come off as a hater, but the Quick Page looks "Cluttered". Is there a way to make the font a little bigger or spaced out in the track titles section (under recently added)? It seems small and not really eye friendly, Seems like it needs to have more "breathing" room.

Edit: After looking again it may be that purple font color that is making it not pleasing to the eyes....well to MY eyes at least lol

Thanks for the feedback, we're still playing with the look of it for sure. Bigger font might be in order.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!