Tips & Tricks 2019

1. 4 weeks ago

Holla everyone!

I'm Vanessa and I'm been on the forum for the last few days checking out suggestions on how to better my store. I know the usual marketing stuff but does anyone have tips and tricks for the HYDRA player? There must be some kind of sweet spot for it and there's so many features. I set up my store last week and got $120 in sales but I want to dial it in.

(heart)

2. Tyson

Jul 21 User since 2016 Hawaii + 853 RP

First thing is DONT use embedded album art for your demo beats, Hydra doesn't like that. in fact a lot of devices stall a bit reading artwork before playing music.

I stripped the album art from my demo beats and playback is almost instant. Trust me on this.
    Welcome to the forum

3. Helix

Jul 21 User since 2015 San Diego, California + 812 RP

If you haven't seen this thread you should
    https://soundgine.com/forum/index.php/1496-marking-sold-to-push-sales/1#p12876

Really effective since I started implementing it, the only problem is that you have to sacrifice a couple beats to fill the sold slots.

4. Jaytay

Jul 21 User since 2015 + 297 RP

Keep your website minimal. I used to have youtube vids, too many graphics, busy header, it was too much for customers to take. Since, I have made my website nice and tidy with very little distractions and sales have jumped.

5. Powerful tips! Gracias!

keep them coming!

6. CobraB

Jul 21 User since 2018 + 120 RP

This is more of a off-website tip. but don't hassle your customers, I used to send offers once a week and found I was just annoying customers. Do it once a month and make it a really good offer. You make your customers looking forward to the one big deal a month.

Also you will find that customers will actually email YOU, because they don't want to wait a full month.

Bottom line: Dont pummel your customers

7. 3 weeks ago

Soundgine

Jul 29 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17476 RP

Utilize the Make Offer feature
    We keep all kinds of stats on our backend of what works and the people that have the make offer option features spike in sales.

or Sign Up to reply!