Changin` Domain Name

1. 2 months ago

spacedoutbeats

Jun 10 User since 2016 US + 578 RP

Wzup?
    I am interested in getting a ( .store ) extension for Spacedout Beats, so I want to be a bit more informed about how this is going to affect me.
    My current address is spacedoutbeats.com and I want to possibly change it to spacedoutbeats.store can' @Soundgine' tell me the info needed if I decide to make the changes?
    Does anybody know how this is goin` to negatively affect my website? I mean, in my head I'm starting over ain't?
    Or is this a + considering the fact that getting a different extension for your domain protects your brand?

Spacedout Beats

'@spacedoutbeats '; You'll just to buy it then change the nameservers to ours. Getting a new extension will drop you in the ranking for a few weeks but should get back up in no time. Changing your content completely is a bigger deal.

In short, no huge effect.

2. Soundgine

Jun 12 Administrator User since 2014 Answer Los Angeles + 17483 RP

'@spacedoutbeats '; You'll just to buy it then change the nameservers to ours. Getting a new extension will drop you in the ranking for a few weeks but should get back up in no time. Changing your content completely is a bigger deal.

In short, no huge effect.

3. spacedoutbeats

Jun 13 User since 2016 US + 578 RP

Alright then.

I will reach out when I'm ready.

Thanks for the response.
    Spacedout Beats

or Sign Up to reply!