1. 7 months ago

Soundgine

15 Apr 2019 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17604 RP
    Edited 7 months ago by Soundgine

New License Features + More

New features:

1. You can now use the "Make Offer" feature for every license
    2. Dedicated button for "Free Download" "Request Custom" and "Make Offer"
    3. Add what's included for each license for example (MP3, WAV, Trackouk)
    4. Bigger album art
    5. Better Mobile experience
    6. BPM and genre indications
    7. Play bar (when beat is playing)
    8. Clickable specials icon

These are the new features in a nutshell, we are in the process of fixing minor bugs and will release this by the 17th

Live Demo: https://soundgine.com/hydra.php

2. Soundgine

15 Apr 2019 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17604 RP

-image-

3. Tone

15 Apr 2019 User since 2016 Florida USA + 795 RP

Thank you guys so much, looks awesome.

4. musicbox

15 Apr 2019 User since 2014 Barcelona, Spain + 923 RP

Wow, this is pretty and functional.

5. fenixprod

15 Apr 2019 User since 2018 Lithuania + 623 RP

'@Soundgine' That's a nice update and I'm waiting to test it out. By the way, maybe it is worth to include near the tracks tempo and style it's key? (Dm, or something like that)
    I leave it to other folks do speak out, because maybe nobody needs that.

6. itbangz

15 Apr 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1537 RP
    Edited 7 months ago by itbangz

wow! looks good.

It says "includes MP3, wav , trackout"
    can we setup to send out all this after update? right now its only 1 file per license.

and license preview was so awaited by me. All the info right now is in hydra player. So, VUE site is no longer needed IMO, at least for mobile version. Is there option to somehow leave only hydra for mobile?

7. Soundgine

16 Apr 2019 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17604 RP

The new license feature is live!

I'll answer your questions when I get back to the office, but for now, the update is live for everyone. I would advise everyone to update what's included in your licenses. No need to do it one by one, we made it possible to do bulk changes.

I made a Youtube video showing how to achieve this along with instructions on setting minimums etc...

I'll be back on the forum shortly to answer current and additional questions.

8. Breeze

16 Apr 2019 User since 2015 London + 846 RP

Holy damn this is dope! Fantastic design!

9. Tyson

16 Apr 2019 User since 2016 Hawaii + 882 RP

Too damn sexy, love the built in progress bar.

10. OHLY

16 Apr 2019 Administrator User since 2015 London - Los Angeles + 1241 RP

Enjoy!

11. highflown

16 Apr 2019 User since 2015 + 655 RP

Yo this is super clean I like it alot. Everything is super sleek and way more up to do date looking than the other version. Only thing is when I click on the make offer button nothing happens. Must be some kind of bug so just letting you guys know the make offer button doesnt work. Atleast for me it doesnt.

12. itbangz

16 Apr 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1537 RP

too bad its impossible to choose multiple files for 1 license. Updating and zipping up files for 200 beats will take forever. And customers prefer .wavs and mp3s without unzipping struggle.

otherwise this update is step forward

13. Kate

16 Apr 2019 User since 2016 Los Angeles + 141 RP

My current customers have already mentioned how much better this setup is, they want to knows whats in each license and can view my license terms in a snap instead of searching my website for it.

LOVE IT!

Suggestion, make the license background show just a little opacity instead of being solid black, but that's not even a big deal.

(grin)

14. Griffin

16 Apr 2019 Power Contributor User since 2015 Colorado + 1080 RP

As everybody mentioned here it's really sharp looking and functional. Zero complaints.
    Well done team.

15. Jarvis

16 Apr 2019 Administrator User since 2016 Los Angeles + 873 RP

'@highflown' Not really a bug, you had the make offer only for exclusive but you had no price in the exclusive for the first beat. We added new code to hunt for which license its related to for "Make offer"

Bottom line, it's working now and actually glad you caught this, the added code makes more sense now.
    '
    @itbangz' Thanks for the feedback, this is just stage 1, I'm sure we'll add more functionality.
    '
    @Kate' That was our hope, the positive feedback is awesome. By the way, the lower opacity for the black background is done! You can barely see through it, but adds more design feel to it, thanks you for your suggestion.

16. Jarvis

16 Apr 2019 Administrator User since 2016 Los Angeles + 873 RP

@fenixprod'' @Soundgine' That's a nice update and I'm waiting to test it out. By the way, maybe it is worth to include near the tracks tempo and style it's key? (Dm, or something like that)
    I leave it to other folks do speak out, because maybe nobody needs that.

Style? You mean style by artist?

17. awesome. love the look.

18. fenixprod

17 Apr 2019 User since 2018 Lithuania + 623 RP

@Jarvis' Style? You mean style by artist?

Sorry, i mean add a key in which music is. Like C or Dm... etc.

19. Ibsenproducer

17 Apr 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2168 RP

Looks Great, i add the Global feature of (includes Mp3,wav, trackouts), but when i add a new beat i need do the same process, The team can fix and only add the global feature 1 times.

who do you think of making the search bar a little more visible, some customers can not find it.

Thanks Guys!

20. Soundgine

18 Apr 2019 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17604 RP

'@Ibsenproducer '; Thanks for pointing this out, I'll have' @Codemaker' look into it tonight.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!