Include Voice TAG for Free Beats

1. 5 months ago

sktru89

Apr 6 Virginia + 19 RP

How do i set a voice tag on free downloads??

@sktru89' How do i set a voice tag on free downloads??

You can upload your own voice tag file. Go to your control panel --> Settings --> Voicetag

However, generally speaking, it's better to burn your voice tag into your music. Meaning you export another version of your beat from your DAW with the voice tag already included and upload this version as the free version.

2. SkillyMusic

Apr 7 Power Contributor User since 2015 Answer + 2534 RP

@sktru89' How do i set a voice tag on free downloads??

You can upload your own voice tag file. Go to your control panel --> Settings --> Voicetag

However, generally speaking, it's better to burn your voice tag into your music. Meaning you export another version of your beat from your DAW with the voice tag already included and upload this version as the free version.

3. sktru89

Apr 7 Virginia + 19 RP

Well no thats not what i meant. Im saying. What n another site i used i could upload the beats with a tag thats set automatically but i could also have ut where artist can download the beat with the tag without uploading the beat twice or exporting 2 versions of it

4. SkillyMusic

Apr 8 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2534 RP

@sktru89' Well no thats not what i meant. Im saying. What n another site i used i could upload the beats with a tag thats set automatically but i could also have ut where artist can download the beat with the tag without uploading the beat twice or exporting 2 versions of it

oh ok. I got you...I think. You mean you want to have the voice tag burned into your beat by the system (soundgine), so that only this version can be used for free downloads? If that's what you meant, I don't know if that's possible actually.' @Soundgine' ?

or Sign Up to reply!