Description for products?

1. 5 months ago

Hello,
    So this is second time I'm posting this question regarding product description. Still no comments.

Is there any way customer can see all the details about the product? For example if I'm selling big sample packs and want to provide all information, VALUE he gets (witch is very important) inside the product while listening to demo preview. Can I do this? For an album upload there is a description box to fill but it's not present in the player when you checking the album. And for BEATS and SINGLES. If I plan to use them as kit selling tools I still need to provide information about the product. This is crucial information for the customer.

Thanks for your patience, sounds like a great idea and we'll be implementing this feature very soon, can't give an exact date but soon, it's a feature that doesn't require too much work.

Allow us to release our new features in a couple days and we'll work on this'
    @Codemaker'

2. fenixprod

Apr 4 User since 2018 Lithuania + 609 RP

I think such a window with description is a good and needed tool. Especially when Hydra is not only a beat store but a real system to sell Kits, albums and more. There must be more flexible solutions for users.

3. Yes yes yes... And now I have to stop and think if our team will agree to continue on setting up everything. >_< Because we need to provide clarity and value. If we can't do that with hydra we will be forced to move on. ('<

4. Soundgine

Apr 10 Administrator User since 2014 Answer Los Angeles + 17566 RP

Thanks for your patience, sounds like a great idea and we'll be implementing this feature very soon, can't give an exact date but soon, it's a feature that doesn't require too much work.

Allow us to release our new features in a couple days and we'll work on this'
    @Codemaker'

or Sign Up to reply!